Community > Posts By > sweetkittiekat

sweetkittiekat's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:52 PM
Wow! Thank you! i knew that there where guys out there that could read and understand the words that are coming out of my mouth. happy laugh

sweetkittiekat's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:37 PM
Still looking blushing embarassed

sweetkittiekat's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:57 AM
Hi! Best of Luck in your search.flowerforyou

sweetkittiekat's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:12 AM
I understand that. So where do we go to meet men? I'm here if you want to talk.

sweetkittiekat's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:49 AM
This is so true!

sweetkittiekat's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:43 AM
Edited by sweetkittiekat on Wed 12/12/07 05:48 AM
I have been read some of the comments online and they just shock me. I had a guy that can read? He read my profile but did not understand it. What is up with that! Why do men take things in the wrong way? How do I say what I want for them to understand it's not all about the sex. I mean sex is great but women just need someone to talk to or just be with at times. Anyone out there understand that!

sweetkittiekat's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm new to this and not sure what to do. But thanks for being here!

sweetkittiekat's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:19 AM
Thank you oldsage. I like what you had to say. It seems as though there are a lot of people out there that have been hurt by someone in their lives at one time or another. For that I am Sorry! But come yelling at me with what happened to you or what you did or did not do. No there were no signs that he wanted someone else. For the first time I found a man that would not cheat on me. He had to break up with me to sleep with someone else. No I don’t commend him for that; but sure we had issues. Our kids were our issues. We both have 9 yrs kids. One boy and one girl and they hated each other and made it hard for us to be together. We also lived in a one bedroom condo which way too small for anyone to live in. My guy did love me I know this. He has his own issues with his past that he is dealing with and he has said for us to go to counseling. And just so that you know I didn’t go running back to him. He came back to me. And is still trying to stay in it with me. He knows that I will not stay easy with this matter and it will take time for me to get over this, so he says he will go slow and wait for me. And before you get started on it, No he is not seeing anyone else. This I know cuz I was a detective and I have ways of tracking and hearing what is said on the phones, so yes I check up on him to see if he is lying about anything and he knows that if he does he will loose the best thing that ever came into his life. I just wanted to understand how you can say you love someone but not be in love with them; since this is my first time to give my heart and now if feel lost! I never gave it before for this reason. I’ll never give it again! That I am sure of. Thanks!

sweetkittiekat's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:44 AM
Hi! it's nice to know that i'm not all alone out here :{

sweetkittiekat's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:39 AM
Hi! anyone there?

sweetkittiekat's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:35 AM
I was engaged to a man and then out of the blue he said I had to go. He said that he loved me but was not in love with me. That same day and hour after I left he called a chat line and met some girl. He also had another girl that he had met the next day I left. He went out with the one he met and took her the house and had sex with her in our bed within 3 days of me leaving. Then he brought the one he met on the chat line on Saturday of the same week and had sex with her. He said I had left some things and for me to come to pick them up. So I did (like a dumb ass). And yes I had sex with him as well. We had decided to try to work things out as friends (right!). I found out about the girls later. He said that he did not want to have sex with me if I had been someone else (which I hadn't) (wish I had now!). I asked him if he had been with anyone else and of course he lied. He said that he didn't want to hurt me. Now he said that he realized that he wouldn't find anyone to love him as I did and wants me to stay with him. Can men ever tell the truth? My question to me is this. What do you mean when you say that I love you but I’m not in love with you? You men not realized that the feeling that you get at the beginning of the relationship will not and can not stay the same. It’s like getting high for first time; it’s never repeated. Please explain this to me so that I can move on with my life. I haven’t been with anyone else since and not sure what to do at this time. Thanks!