Community > Posts By > dlane310

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:44 PM

I just wanna know where I can find a pink rubber ducky????

toys r us

Willing to trade one Florida Pink Flamingo, for a Pink Rubber Ducky...and I'm quite certain it cannot be found at Toy's R'Us....maybe Boy'z R'Us!

Now see, that's just sick....funny......but sick!

Peccy; You know you like sick, funny and out of the norm humor...So; let's get cranking on a new toy...(Not sold at Toy's R Us) "Pink Flamingo~Ducky Water Toy", for Girls!bigsmile

What's up with the flamingo... if anything it should be a fat snake LMAO

I don't like spiders and shakes; but that's not what it takes to love me......

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:41 PM

toys r us

Willing to trade one Florida Pink Flamingo, for a Pink Rubber Ducky...and I'm quite certain it cannot be found at Toy's R'Us....maybe Boy'z R'Us!

Peccy; You know you like sick, funny and out of the norm humor...So; let's get cranking on a new toy...(Not sold at Toy's R Us) "Pink Flamingo~Ducky Water Toy", for Girls!bigsmile
all girls cannot cope with the flamingo's erratic neck curvature though..........maybe a Pelican

Too bad for them; a sharp curvature of the neck can make all the difference.:banana:

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:32 PM

toys r us

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:23 PM
:banana:

<< Color has more of a fleshy tone tho...winking

:banana: smokin :tongue: drinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:18 PM

toys r us

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:11 PM

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:09 PM

That's what ya get for having a pink ducky

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dlane310's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:08 PM
There WAS a rubber ducky in the shower with me tonight!:tongue: Don't think he was yours!noway

dlane310's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:36 PM

Seriously, I'll help. It could be fun. It'll save the Feds some time trying to track us down as we'll all be in one place. drinker

COOL, OK, WE NEED A FEW MORE VOLENTEERS

I will be more than happy to help! I'm thinking I can help by having a party at my place the day before, to make jello shooters for the big event drinker Just kidding, I promise to behave myself...pinky swear bigsmile

Uh-oh......

How many fiances DO you need? :tongue:

dlane310's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:34 PM

Seriously, I'll help. It could be fun. It'll save the Feds some time trying to track us down as we'll all be in one place. drinker

COOL, OK, WE NEED A FEW MORE VOLENTEERS

I will be more than happy to help! I'm thinking I can help by having a party at my place the day before, to make jello shooters for the big event drinker Just kidding, I promise to behave myself...pinky swear bigsmile

dlane310's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:14 AM
Count me in; I'm up for a good time! bigsmile drinker smokin