Community > Posts By > Trulyreal21

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 10:36 PM
I <3:

Singing to myself as I walk down the street and no one can hear me so I belt at the top of my lungs.

Eating more brownies than I should.

Drinking way too much coffee.

Making an instant connections with random strangers, and finding out you have a lot in common.

Getting chills when I listen to a song on the radio that speaks to my soul,and says exactly how I'm feeling.

Watching a chick flick and thinking how stupidly inaccurate it is, but enjoying it anyway.......

Yeah. =)

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 10:20 PM
Good question! Hard to say, but if you were to ask me specifically I'd say women are looking for a guy who is polite, confident, a leader, hopefully has a decent job, or is at least avidly looking (not just sitting around waiting for one to come to him), friendly (duh), respectful, has a good sense of humor and is a good listener. =) I'm sure other girls could add to this, and prob will. Also looks come into play as well of course. (Yeah.....I know I would have to bring that up. ;)....) It's inevitable, cuz you do have to be physically attracted to a person as well, but that's only 50% of it. I'm attracted to guys who may not be the greatest lookers if they have an awesome personality. =) Hope this helps! You seriously get points for asking. I think that speaks for you too! I mean some guys wouldn't even think to ask what a girl is looking for. This shows you are being considerate! Way to be. =)