Community > Posts By > Shane G

Shane G's photo
Sat 02/26/11 10:08 AM
Edited by Shane G on Sat 02/26/11 10:17 AM
i was betrayed and to make it worse its my fault.... so she says!!!! unfortunatly she's partly right, i put too much time into work and not enough time into the family... but i grew up with a father that never worked and i never wanted to be like him....i wanted my kids to have the stuff i never had and its cost me bigtime!!!i still have my older 2 kids with me and she has the youngest... it tears me up to think that i will no longer be his male role model and as much as she says i will always be his dad its gunna be hard only having him 1 day a week!!!
heres the story!!! i was asked to move out of the family house on tuesday 8th of feb, i moved out and was staying at my mums, i kept coming back to the house pretty much doin everything i was doin cept living there, everytime i kissed her everytime i held her she made me believe i was moving out to sort out my ****, i mean get into a better routine and that that would solve our issues...i offered on thur10th to take the kids out sat12th but she told me not to bother cause her mum was taking them out for the day.... now as i said i had been goin to the house and everything seemed ok so u can imagine the shock when i knocked off friday night came home unannounced...she meet me at the front door and tolsd me i couldnt come in....now hang on this is my house y cant i come in ...answer from her i have someone here!!!!!!!!!!!! i lost it stormed inside and there the bastard was on my bed...i took my eldest kids after much yelling and screaming...i asked the guy how long she told him we had been separated he said 2 months woyt a joke it was 4 days....this loser has no licence hes a single dad who has his kids cause their mother was a drug addict been to jail himself for stealing a taxi and beating up the driver.... wow that feels good!!!! i have been done over bigtime and by a total loser he knew her in highschool and they had a thing for each other.. so of course he made up aletter he said he had kept all these yrs16 to be exact even thoughh he had his own wife abd 2 kids i caught them on fri11th and he pulled an engagement ring out 3days later i later found out that hey had been on facebook chatting since 6th jan behind my back!!!! they deserve each other both a pair of losers so now its kids n work... i am a manager in hospitality and have never looked at another woman in the 12yrs we were together so my social skills r lacking with the oppisite sex hopefully i will move on eventually i have convinced my self i dont need her and that i am better offf but its hard

Shane G's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:22 AM
thanx amy its hard real hard but i know the more i talk to ppl the better it'll get... i have been betrayed by the one person i thought would always have my back and because she has moved on with her new "friend" they expect me to do the same but it hurts to even see them its been only 2 weeks and of course there are kids involved who i know need their mother.... but hey thanx for taking the time to post hope to chat to u soon maybe

Shane G's photo
Mon 02/21/11 03:43 AM
12yrs with the same person can do the world for u it can also mess u up when its finished...never had to meet new ppl but here i am drop me a message if u wanna chat... also any advice on gettin on with life after a long relationship would be cool as well L8R

2 Next