Community > Posts By > lovenanimals987

lovenanimals987's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:35 AM
Yes this sounds a little strang...
? is are you attracted to him? If so maybe ask him his name, and introduce yourself to him. And if your not interested, than when he sits by you get up and move. If he follows you, man you do have problemshuh lol.
Good luck with thisblushing Jennifer:~}

lovenanimals987's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:26 PM
honestly, i have never asked any ?s on this before. I am so surprised and happy you all took the time to respond to my ?
Thanks,Jennifer:~}

lovenanimals987's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:20 PM
Thanks!! My ex couldnt stand it. And told me he was my sugar daddy and all kinds of mean things like, I need multipule guy attention... The man I am friends with, has helped me thru some very difficult times. He is like 17 yrs older than me, is just about dead from diabeties. has faulse teeth, must i go on,lol I got to spend around 5 hrs a month with him, and my ex went NUTSmad Because he said it was a datelaugh
I wanted to know what the public trully had to say about it.
His family said, it was too, so he says. Eventually he had my daughter convinced It was wrongglasses He couldnt see what was in front of him, he was so jelious, he wouldnt leave me alone for 1 min. And now that I broke up with him, he is blaming it all on me. Couldnt see that he was the cause. He had to think bad of me and hurt me really bad, to say he wasnt doing anything wrongbrokenheart but i know its for the best. thank you for listening to me, Jennifer

lovenanimals987's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:36 AM
What do you think of a woman having a male friend? Not going to the bars together or things like that. Just helping them with work they need help with, going to auctions, or antique shops. And stopping for lunch, or breakfast. Time spent when me and my other cant do things together. Better off yet me him and you, if possible. But do you think that is called dating him?? thanks for your imput, Jennifer :~}