Community > Posts By > sxyswf

sxyswf's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:59 PM
wow can i just say that you really got my attention. that could possibly be one me the best message postings i have ever read. you honestly made me stop and think. it is just so hard to trust guys when you have been done wrong. i do my best to give everyone the benefit me the doubt. i think i do pretty good. mainly because i keep the doubts in the back me my mind. i am always aware but i try to not let in affect what may become. you seen real sweet. i am glad i ran across you.

sxyswf's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:32 PM
THANK you! I totally agree. And we're the ones so eager to rush things. Actually, a lot of times when I'm asked that question, I stop the conversation right there, I am so tired of being asked that. God forbid we talk for a little bit.

sxyswf's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:28 PM
I'm not a hater, just stating the truth.

sxyswf's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:08 PM
THE MAN LAW BOOK IS BS!!! I would love to see the man who actually tried to use the whole "everything goes unnoticed" with his girl in a heated argument. It's not going to go, and every man out there knows it. So, Jeff WTF ever!! They didn't help you, it's still bs! Good luck Guys!!:smile: