Community > Posts By > prince3467

prince3467's photo
Mon 02/14/11 09:27 AM
I'm looking for a good woman that's would like to show me around and teach me ropes of the springs. Drop me a line....

prince3467's photo
Mon 02/14/11 09:18 AM
U r absolutely right....most guys won't admit it b/c they feel like it makes them less of a man somehow. Screw that, I know I'm a good guy and I want to shout it to the world. But thank u for knowing that there ARE actually good, caring men out there.

prince3467's photo
Mon 02/14/11 09:11 AM
Contrary to popular belief, there are actually some good men out there. You're looking at one of them. Sure, a lot of guys will say they are good men, but actions, not words, prove it.

Ladies, all I ask is that u don't let the scumbags out there ruin it for us good men out here. Its hard enough as it is w/out having to live in the shadows of the a**holes that treat u women like s*it.

No matter what happens in life, always remember that "it can't rain forever". Keep your head up and your eyes open 'cause u never know when that one good person will come into your life. Don't let them slip away b/c of someone else's b.s.

prince3467's photo
Mon 02/14/11 08:58 AM
Hey ladies. I'm moving in a cpl of weeks and I'm looking for a friend and possibly more to show me around and give me the low down about the springs. Hope to hear from u soon.....I'm still waiting ;)