Community > Posts By > Lonelyinthe518

Lonelyinthe518's photo
Mon 02/14/11 12:07 PM
Hello, I know exactly how you feel. But yes there are some Christians on here. Its amazing the things you get even though your profile is very specific. My name is Daya and I am in the capital district (for now). I am looking to meet people and network and hope to maybe meet Mr. Right. In the meantime I just browse and hope for the best. you may want to look at christianpeoplemeet.com for more of a variety of Christians to network with. Be blessed and be safe out here.

Lonelyinthe518's photo
Sun 02/13/11 03:57 PM
exactly!

Lonelyinthe518's photo
Sun 02/13/11 03:54 PM
Being totally transparent... I hate the holidays because I have no one to spend them with. Thats it for me, other than that I love them. Valentines Day is tomorrow and I wish I could stay home and not see all the flower deliveries and kissing and hand holding and such. It makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad to have to face the loneliness that has become my life!!!

Lonelyinthe518's photo
Sun 02/13/11 03:50 PM
Hello. Im brand new and living in the capital district. I hate being single and hope to find someone soon lol. Hows that for straight forward and to the point hahahahaha:wink: