Community > Posts By > goodarz

goodarz's photo
Sat 10/20/18 12:03 PM
My philosophy is nothing that I was taught in college, and I am private schooled and studied the greats and my Dr's and Fathers(them be priests for ppl who didnt go to private college,,not that I am saying a good education cant be met at a state college---Its just what I worked hard for).

My philosophy in life is simple as my Grandmother taught us all. Save everything you can and buy why you need...NOT what you want.

Materialism is all crap and is for Silver Spoon Children who will never understand what working for an honest dollar will ever be.

Work and save - save and work....Take care of yourself first and then your family. If your not i good health you cant care for the ones you love. Your wife and children will suffer. Be true to you.

Never despise the poor, Always help the weak, and never disrespect your person. Fairly basic things to live by and understand and I dod NOT need the military to teach me how to make a bed with hospital corners,,I was making my bed that way since I was taught as a child.

give me five,buddy,I agree with you

goodarz's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:58 AM
there's no border in my dreams

goodarz's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:52 AM
I'm looking for a travel mate, who's one follow me

goodarz's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:49 AM
it's hard to answer this question,a sort of

goodarz's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:47 AM