Community > Posts By > nyx808

no photo
Wed 09/30/15 10:41 AM

I was told by the olds that it dies to a small dried piece and it was something you need to look out for.
Grandparents can have you on a lot. I wonder if that's why they had separate rooms and snoring was an excuse?
I don't know who to believe
what

Oh no, say it ain't true!

no photo
Wed 09/30/15 10:39 AM

what..did you post why you are packing already?

I got my cottage by the Ocean... So I leave Thursday for a whole month
I may still be in the Wheel chair but I have pretty much use of my arm again. So I am going going ...
I will be postign pictures in my thread while I am gone.

It is heaven Gf...

Yes Eric that is just the kitchen stuff.
If I bring all my own stuff.
I save about 150... And I need to save...
I have 4 kitchen boxes...
That doesn't include the other stuff I somehow just have to have :angel:

That sounds wonderful. Have fun

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 02:29 PM
A chat room would be nice

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 02:11 AM

Sci-fi fan?

LOL
Speculative Fiction fan more precisely

Lol....yeah, ok

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 02:16 PM

Hey guys, Its not what it seems.

A woman is not just to bend over and take. She wants something more. When you fill that yearning for her you will find that her sex drive matches or even surpasses yours. For the most part all you will be able to do is hang on for dear life because when she is pushing the issue, it is STRONG!

Your job is to give her the right love to put her in gear.

When they are there they can burn right into your heart.

Thanks tom

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 02:12 PM

SO.... waving

What's up? think

Are the under 50 getting on your nerves ? indifferent

Are you finding topics riveting ? grumble

Do you think an astroid will just take us all out in 2016? scared

How many times did you laugh today? laugh

what

If that asteroid is coming next year i hope it's before tax time...i hate doing thise things. :wink:

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 02:07 PM
Sci-fi fan?

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:09 PM
What i don't get are the women i see on here aren't bad to look at? Is it the distances that prevent them from finding someone?

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:45 AM
Absolutely, annie. It's fun to chat online but you need to be wary if you actually meet

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:44 AM
I guess. I've met a few but it didn't work out for me.

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:42 AM
I may have been on here a while but is active cyclically. I come on for a while, then leave, and come on and leave. I think it's my a.d.d. lol

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:40 AM
You look great, girl. No worries

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:39 AM
Wow, sorry, red. I understand that sometimes just someone to day hello to or asks about your day makes all the difference in the world

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:37 AM
It's ok, i'm shy, too. This is why forums feels safe for me. I have a ton of friends but none too close. It's a big world that's getting smaller and i still feel alone. So no worries, you're not the only one and now that you've taken a step forward it'll be easier

no photo
Thu 09/17/15 02:10 PM
Is it wrong of me to just come on to check out the forums? I'm not sure about meeting guys online. Maybe i watch too many movies

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:50 AM

yes tongue2

Lol...yes

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:04 AM

I am so new to this dating thing, last date was 31 years ago. I think over 50 do know what they want, and little time for drama. I must say reading some of the profiles amazes me how well some homely people really demand a lot. I'm not shallow looks are skin deep. I prefer honest and not conceited happy

Well, good luck, joe. Seems to be a lot of nice women on here. Have fun

no photo
Mon 09/14/15 12:50 AM
Why do i feel like I'm 17 again when i date? I get kinda shy and feel like i've never had conversations with anyone prior to that date. I'm such and idiot

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:15 PM

Another topic that has not been touched. As far as "needs" go women have always had the better personal toys. They do not need us to put a smile on their face. Throw in the shoe box when done. No "honey I need a beer BS" or stained under wear to deal with. We are a commodity nowadays if a woman has a good job. lol Sex robots are being made for men nowadays. Women have been dealing with robotics since the turn of the century. The future is really going to be different. Hell I still have problems accepting this same sex marriage stuff. Were we not made different to populate the species? Sure you can have close girl friends or man buddies but society has crossed the line. Just my take on it. I know many disagree.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/homo-consumericus/201201/use-vibrators-among-american-women

This link is not working on site. Could be the https protocol.

Not true. We still you to reach stuff on the top shelf...lol. but seriously a real sex toy cannot be replaced by bob or his friends. And the best part about a live toy is the cuddling afterwards which a store bought item won't do to you

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:28 PM

Whoa! I think i need a vacation day for this

And a good copy of the O.E.D..

Uh oh, i have trouble with standard english