Community > Posts By > Oceanlover*

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 07/22/19 04:54 PM
Edited by Oceanlover* on Mon 07/22/19 04:57 PM
Answer to "what is love?" Please watch "classic blk/white pic w/starring Anthony Perkins & beautiful Ingrid (Casablanca star) Bergman in fabulous movie "GOODBYE AGAIN" which is perfect for showing all men/women the difference in having the "right" or "wrong" love! It is one of my favorite movies & she is my favorite of all actresses, I watched it 3x & promise YOU will not be disappointed in the reality of how it demonstrates to everyone the example of how choosing to follow your heart's desire with the pain of a "wrong" love compared to the "peace of mind" found with instead a "right" love is 100% accurate as anyone who has been caught up in "this" type heartbreaking situation knows! We "can't" fool our heart no matter how very hard we try...your heart NEVER lies. But unfortunately it does sometimes makes the 'wrong' choice for us as it shows in this movie "Goodbye Again" @ the very "end" as you WILL be shocked/saddened to see*Please watch it (Amazon), I am anxious to read your honest comments so please let me know asap & thank you*But on the other hand..."living with someone you do NOT love is sadly a DEAD life too"...so which way will YOU choose? Watch this movie then decide as SHE did*

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 07/22/19 01:32 PM
LOVE is just a "word" proving nothing. It is easy to say you love someone when all in life is going great, exciting, happy w/$$$ to buy lots of 'Fun!' But just for the moment all who are reading this...imagine suddenly w/out warning your mate becomes disabled/disfigured/helpless & your world is turned upside down!!! No more 'fun'...no more exciting/hot passionate lovemaking or going out doing 'fun' things..or beautiful, expensive house/cars/clothes/jewelry to show off to others...ALL 'FUN' is gone, NO more $$$ left to go & buy as always before..."ALL" is lost in the blink of an eye! Now only unbearable suffering day after lonely day/night w/your mate unable to communicate/walk/talk/comfort or hold you! YOU live alone, eat alone, sleep alone w/a mate now bed ridden in a coma. Be HONEST...ask yourself WHAT would "YOU" do if this happened suddenly w/out warning??? Would YOU (1) remain caring, loving as before? (2) happy, excited? (3) still attracted to your sleeping mate who does not even know you are there by his/her side speaking to him/her? Would you provide tender, devoted, loving/protective care to him/her knowing he/she would do the same for YOU if situation was reversed? And would YOU remain still in "LOVE" & "FIERCELY FAITHFUL" W/NO SEX MO AFTER LONELY MO? I DID...it happened to ME @ 27yo married to my beloved childhood husband & father of our 3 precious baby boys 6yo, 3 yo, 8mo w/out 'warning!' I was an only child w/a father who had 'silently' disappeared in the night when I was 9yo not seeing or word from him till I was 18yo. A mother & repeated step-parents who were NOT child caring/loving in any way. My deceased husband's father had died when he was 4yo. His lovving mom killed in car wreck before his death before. Bk then all I had in this world was my beloved husband & our 3 cherished baby boys that only "I" had to financially & totally continue to support/feed/clothe/raise/protect/take care of ALONE w/NO one to help for the 5 of us. No one ever told me about "SS disability help; Groceries, school lunches, discounted rental housing & all medical dental/doctors/hospitals/college/etc! I had NO idea about any of THIS help! I had worked after school since 15yo (also took in ironing, babysitting, etc starting @ 11yo) then taken off on my own @ 18yo working 60hrs wk $.50 hr paying $60 mo for tiny room w/no air/tv, car, phone, medical ins, protection or enough food while walking 13 blocks to work freezing rain, burning heat, whatever weather while waiting for my loving fiancé to return from overseas Nam time & Navy discharge 2yrs later. No one told me about "Military" benefits later when he became disabled. I was totally ignorant to anything outside of our once beautiful "Camelot" 11yr marriage which was the ONLY ambition I had ever dreamed of while growing up in repeated emotionally abusive divorced parents lifestyles over & over where I had to remain "silent" wanting nothing, saying nothing & no one to care about my wants/needs..I was 'invisible.' LOVE? I never knew the true meaning of that word till moment he returned from overseas & we married simply w/me wearing my $12.00 white 2 piece Sears wedding suit & my darling gave me my only gift ever (w/my wedding ring set he had bought overseas) a small, treasured white Bible...the day MY life began*ALL of you out there reading my story now, you believe YOU know what that word "LOVE" means? Really? I never looked or ever thought of any other man never once in all that LONELY, SAD nightmare life gone through ALONE w/the weight of EVERYTHING on MY thankfully strong shoulders! HE was my soulmate...my beloved...my first & only love forever. Yes "I" know what LOVE means & if anyone out there reading this info wants to know more please write me & remember; "THE MOST PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL OF ALL TREASURES IN THIS WORLD CAN NOT BE SEEN OR EVEN HEARD...BUT ONLY FELT LIVING SILENTLY INSIDE OUR HEARTS FOREVER."

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 07/22/19 10:43 AM
Seeking 60-80yo nice, single Italians on Mingle. Respectable, retired, non-smoking & marriage-minded seeking their someone special*Scelgo la rosa a preferenza del garofano*Texas areas only per favore*

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 04/01/19 11:10 AM
What does THIS woman want? A nice, caring "Italiano" husband*

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 10/29/18 06:03 PM
SEEKING NICE (THE RIGHT) 60+ ITALIANO GENTLEMAN FOR MARRIAGE*GIUDITTA

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:58 PM

am new on here...seeking nice Italian male 60+

Oceanlover*'s photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:57 PM
am new on here...

Oceanlover*'s photo
Wed 10/24/18 01:04 PM
My profile recvd ONLY OUT OF STATE VIEWS!!! Then settings says "NO ONE VIEWED ME IN LAST 30DAYS!" I want MY profile shown to ALL surrounding areas BEAUMONT, PORT ARTHUR, ORANGE, BRIDGE CITY, NEDERLAND, PORT NECHES, WINNIE, ETC ACCORDINGLY! NO more out of state only! Also, when trying to get into CHAT it says my email incorrect & it IS correct that's how I posted my profile on here!!!