Community > Posts By > fawnof3

fawnof3's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:32 PM
It can become overwhelming at times to deal with depression. Just remember that it can be curable if it treated proberly. I run a psych clinic and the doc have rubbed off. You are heading in the right direction. Without you knowing it something triggers a mechanisim in your brain and causes the brain juices to go haywire. Stay on task going in the right direction will get you there. I see it everyday mostly in children. Alot brought on by enviroment of life, or gene pool from family. Keep it up and you will get there. flowerforyou

fawnof3's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:03 PM
was having coffee this morning in one of the rooms. Told the guys that I run a free psych clinic for children. I feel the parents need it more at time.

fawnof3's photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:31 AM
hello to all the newbies! I am glad to part of the group as well. Little confused and still fumbling around on the site. Confused about the time exchange. Is this site set for westcoast time?

fawnof3's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:10 AM
I think its great that you are making the effort!! South of KC.
This is all new to me so I will try to help if I can

fawnof3's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:52 PM
that is not always the case. My 20 yr old son had the most beautiful long hair. Took great care of it. I really like the look on him. I have also dated someone with long hair. Not all women feel the same way