Community > Posts By > romanticthief19

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:46 PM
first of all i meant in no way to offend any one, if i have offended you im sorry it was not my intention, i can see some people have strong opinions on this topic so i will just leave this be before this turns ugly, thank you all for your input on this topic.

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:35 PM

but why should i even explain because obviously you know all the answers and information.....

im not stupid if that is what your getting at, im trying to make up my mind on a topic, i firmly believe in not judging people. and no it does not always work out sex is not worth something like that if your just dating for the fun of it. im sorry your friends had that happen to them, but it was their decision and i wont judge them for it. and no i dont know all the information, what i have said so far are my own ideas on how to go about dealing with the problem, if i come off sounding young and stupid it's because i am young and stupid

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:29 PM

I heard or read somewhere that 1 in 4 women have an std and 1 in 5 men have an std,scary but a fact.How can you tell anyway? let them admit it?

i think the best way is to wait to be intimate with your partner when you first start dating, and if you or your partner have both been sexually active in the past and are not sure set up an appointment together and find out if either of you have one, if your partner refuses it may be best to move on, as they might not have your best interest in mind.

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:27 PM

Just because one person made a mistake she he be judge by everyone. There is not a problem with dating someone with an STD just as long as you are safe and get informed of the STD.

when ya get that **** let me know how ya feel about it thenindifferent

there is no need to get harsh, everyone is free to say how they feel about the topic, please dont put down other peoples opinions because you dont agree with them.

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:21 PM

What's an STD???

please tell me your kidding?

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:21 PM

Hell no, because obviously he has an STD that is not treatable. so must have messed around with some roten putang to get something that is not treatable and curable.

most STDs are treatable and there are many that are not curable, i dont think someone is tainted or dirty if they had a partner who did not deem it important enough to inform them or if both partners were unaware, there are an alarming amount of people who do not know they have an STD.

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:16 PM

Just because one person made a mistake she he be judge by everyone. There is not a problem with dating someone with an STD just as long as you are safe and get informed of the STD.

your right it isnt fair to judge because you never know if they were the ill imformed partner in a past relationship. and this guy is god to her and informed before they became intimate, he is doing his best to make sure she stays clean.

romanticthief19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:11 PM
would you date someone with an STD? one of my best gal pals just hooked up with this great guy, he treats he like a queen, brings her lunch and brings her flowers. he told her a few nights ago that he has an STD but really hopes it wont come between them, she is staying with him and they are looking for ways to help prevent him from spreading it to her. it made me think if i would date someone with an STD, i havent come to a decision yet but i want to know if other people would or would not.

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:47 PM
i have to keep mine hidden from my parents they would flip if they saw it but luckily we live two hours away from eachother so we only see eachother when i go over the mountains

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:45 PM
but i guess there are some guys who do like it else the girls wouldnt be doing it. or they just dont care.

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:43 PM
sometimes i wonder about people but i guess whatever floats your boat

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:41 PM

I like the ones that are on the nostril of the nose, not the ones that hang in the middle...

you look like a bull with those

isnt that the piont sometimes?

Not good on anyone!

no it isnt, the girl who pierced had one of those couldnt take my eyes off it, she looked so butch!

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:39 PM

I like the ones that are on the nostril of the nose, not the ones that hang in the middle...

you look like a bull with those

isnt that the piont sometimes?

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:37 PM
they were out of diamond studs unfortunatly, but the colored ones were faceted enough to catch the light alot, and the silverballs looked gross

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:35 PM
i got a little purple jem, very small but so cute

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:33 PM
rings are trashy i like the studs the best

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:32 PM
both of you

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:32 PM
lol yeah! i love mine and you got a great nose for it to

romanticthief19's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:30 PM
so what are peoples opinions on nose rings? i recently pierced my nose and love it, but do you guys think nose rings are gross? or hot on a girl, or girls is it hot on a guy?

romanticthief19's photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:49 PM
wow never thought i would get such a good response! np random_stranger, it is like you have to hunt them down, and i know what you mean about flirting with others, but this is a dating site so i think people get carried away when attracting a new person to them, im guilty of it im not good at telling when im flirting my gals have to bop me on the head when i get outrages!

Previous 1 3