Community > Posts By > JaJM

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 10:15 AM

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:40 AM
Lol, believe it or not I am smiling in the picture (the B+W one) I'm a happy person, really lol

(Are YOU smiling in your pic? tongue2 )

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 09:33 AM

Poached eggs on cheese toast, hash browns, all topped with green chili. Lots of coffee. drinker

That sounds god-ly

Man, I'm starving ... *checks fridge* ... And I've got nothing in the fridge!

Fast food time, I think ...

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 07:43 AM
Totally understandable

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 05:27 PM
Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of British posters on this site?

Maybe I've not looked hard enough

OR

Maybe you're all just shy? lol

Scots, Northern Irish, English, Welsh? Anyone?

Don't tell me I'm the only Brit with too much time on his hands.. lol

Represent!

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 05:00 PM
I have a smile now bigsmile !!!

Cheers for the advice, I appreciate it.

Now it's time to really see what this site can offer

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 04:55 PM
Edited by JaJM on Thu 02/03/11 05:09 PM
Nothing personal mate but I would have to pass. I'm sure you understand lol.

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 11:46 AM
The public library smokin Yeah, I know how to show a girl a good time...

And going to he library on the first dates means you never have to think about where to go on the second date bigsmile indifferent

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 11:39 AM
Yeah, I'm double posting..

I have tweaked and changed my profile and would like some more honest feedback from people, from guys or from women.

(This is the first of such sites that I have been on and I'm still deciding if it's worth the time, though I remain open-minded)

Though if I'm being honest I am really looking some advice from a female perspective

Thanks again, all you good people you

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 11:29 AM
So where is the soul before our bodies were created? Or is it part of another body, reincarnation like?

(I'm not meaning to sound confrontational here, I understand it is a personal subject. I am simply interested in hearing as many views as possible. A friend of mine told me I think too much and should learn to relax on these 'deep subjects' lol)

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 11:17 AM

I like soul food... and soul music... indifferent

LOL

I like trainers (sneakers :wink: ) that are comfortable on my soles..

What is soul food? I don't think I've heard of that expression before. I'm guessing it doesnt include McDonald's cheeseburgers?

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 10:43 AM
Profile deactivated already? This site ain't that bad, lol

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 10:14 AM
How many of you believe in a human soul? And if you do, how exactly do you define it?

Or do souls even exsist at all? Are we just self-aware, walking meat and nothing more?

Existential angst, you gotta love it

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 09:25 AM
I'm thinking someone should write a book explaining the finer points of on-line etiquette. (netiquette?)

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 05:27 AM
Welcome to the site from another Scot

And good luck. The UK people are way too shy on this site

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 06:11 PM
Not out of choice.

If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would you be?

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 04:56 PM
Well, who knows how the situation in Egypt will turn out.

I have read reports on the Muslim Brotherhood from the BBC, which stated how the organisation is mis-viewed. The Muslim Brotherhood, while conservative, values peace and moderation, they are known for their charitable works. (Though they are admitedly (rightly?) critical of the West)

It is not even clear if the Muslim Brotherhood will even win should Egypt become a democracy.

For 30 years the Egyptians have been under the military and autocratic rule of Mubarak. The PEOPLE want change to their country.

Whatever happens I for one hope the people of Egypt are successful in their bid to set up a democratic government which values their freedom of speech and recognises their human values.

Democracy is what the Egyptian people want.

Afterall, democracy is a right.

A right which should be available to all humans regardless of race and faith.

Is it not?

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 04:20 PM
Edited by JaJM on Wed 02/02/11 04:41 PM
You're a white? Thanks for clarifying that up for us, we kind of suspected that you're white from your profile picture but we weren't sure. Now we know ... spock

Now this is just my humble oppinion so take it or leave it but your 'WHITES ONLY' may come across as aggressive and thuggish, to any race.

Unless you imagine your profile to be swamped by an army of smitten non-white girls I feel the statement is at best not neccesary and at worst ugly.

(Ahh, if only my profile got swamped..whoa )

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 04:08 PM
Generation X - by Douglas Coupland

Life After God - also by Douglas Coupland

Trainspotting - by Irvine Welsh

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 02:33 PM
That's fair enough. Our musical tastes mature at different speeds after all tongue2

Adele aint too bad though...

Elephants by Them Crooked Vultures... oh, yes