Community > Posts By > MooMooMooCow

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 11:59 AM
Was the worst movie I ever spent money on to be honest o.o
The whole audience was laughing and joking about the few supposedly scary moments. Most of the time it was just boring for me.

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 09:00 PM
I love Korean music atm. Used to listen to Japanese bands like the Gazette and LM.C alot (if anyone knows xD). Right now I'm addicted to Super Junior, Big Bang SNSD, Kara etc..
Oh and also a friend of mine showed me some Swedish Idol singers. they had some awesome people there~

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 07:58 PM
I love pancakes, salad, pizza <333, donuts, fondue, sushi, kebab and most of all Cheesecakes!

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 06:59 PM
I don't worry about my weight at all because I can eat whatever I want without gaining any weight :D. But even if I did I wouldn't be able to stop eating the things I like cause I love food~

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 06:07 PM
Thriller by Fall out boy

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 05:58 PM
Considering my amount of posts so far.... I must be a super lurker XD
I don't think it takes alot of confidence to post on a forum, it's more like are there topics that are interesting enough to read/reply to.

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 08:15 PM
thx for the welcome :)

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 06:15 PM
I love cheesecake~

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 05:42 PM
Hi everyone :)
I'm new here (obviously). I'm 21 years old and going to be in the greater Boston area for at least 1 year. Looking for some friends, ppl to meet and chat with, drinking buddies, dates or whatever. I thought I'd give this a try since I kinda didn't really get to know anyone yet. Anyway looking forward to meet new friends hopefully :)