Community > Posts By > Scoot2TheResQ

Scoot2TheResQ's photo
Thu 02/22/24 07:47 PM
I got hit on by a trans just last week. It asked me how old I was and I said I was 19. It said, "Nah, come on. How old are you, honey?" I repeated that I was 19. It said, "It's so obvious you're not 19. Why are you lying?" I said, "It's so obvious you're not a woman. Why are you lying?" It walked off in a huff. I was happy.

Scoot2TheResQ's photo
Fri 01/28/22 11:13 PM
Biden has been on the wrong side of everything for as long as I can remember...literally. He was in politics when I was a mere 4 year old. I am now 53! That's how long the man has been politics. Although, I will admit he was at least coherent years ago. But, even that's gone now. I tried warning every friend who was a staunch supporter of his in 2019 what would happen if he became president. But, they wouldn't listen. Today, I don't say one word about him to those same friends who voted for him. I don't have to say anything. They know, and so does every Democrat up for re-election. Putin even knows how ineffective Biden is. Hence,the 150,000 Russian troops sitting at the Ukraine border today.

Scoot2TheResQ's photo
Mon 08/02/21 08:30 PM
Yeah, I'm experiencing the same thing on Microsoft Edge. It didn't start asking for verification until a few days ago. Now, it's asking every time I login. I was kind of curious why this started, too. It's a little aggravating.

Scoot2TheResQ's photo
Mon 03/15/21 03:02 PM
LOL! That's hilarious!!!

Scoot2TheResQ's photo
Sat 01/16/21 09:07 AM

Can you name even one crime that he committed while in office? I don’t mean empty accusations of crime, but something that actually has a little bit of actionable evidence behind it. Again, I’m not a Trump supporter (though I’m sure you probably think I am), I simply do not see how so many people have bought into this. It’s no different than a religion... you’re believing in something that can’t be seen or touched or measured, but must be taken on faith in the word of your priesthood. And furthermore, if I may ask a side question, I should like to know, if someone does support the president, how on earth does that equate them to a white supremacist? I feel like I woke up in Bizarro world.

I'm a slow typist son and it would take me hours to list his crimes and I'm not going to do your research for you. The info is out there all that's needed is to open your eyes and look. Omitting details, is inciting an insurrection not enough for you? All the injuries and now 6 deaths from what he started are just more blood on his hands.

He's way overdue to be flushed down the great toilet of democracy.

Nice job quoting CNN and MSNBC talking points. Try again. :smile: