MissDaisy's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:50 PM
glasses It's a conspiracy....glasses

MissDaisy's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:48 PM
Ride hard, shoot straight and tell the truth.:wink:

MissDaisy's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:46 PM
School, School and more school, work, boyfriend, you name it, it's goin' on....glasses

MissDaisy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:24 PM
1. Honest
2. MONOGAMOUS!
3. Respectful
4. Values family
5. Fully self-supporting declining outside contributions
6. Intelligent
7. Open Minded
8. Has manners...and uses them to put the toilet seat down and chew with his mouth closed - no elbows on the table.
9. NOT self-centered but affectionate, considerate and thoughtful of others.
10. Humorous!
11. Has his own place even if he has roommates
12. Has his own transportation
13. CLEAN! For God's sake, wear clean clothes,bathe and brush your teeth!
14. Nice Smile
15. Looks ain't all that but you should be attractive to the person you are trying to impress.

MissDaisy's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:02 AM
Give of themselved too fast? Well if we don't then we're a "tease" and if we do then we're "easy" to catch. It's a catch 22. If I go out with someone, I'm straight up front about what want no matter what it is - sex, long term relationship, friendship, taking it slow, whatever. Then I get accused of playing games or lying when nothing could be farther from the truth! It is so very frustrating! I've dated my share of liars, cheats and theives and just got rid of one. I think when women give of themselves they are saying "hey, I trust you so don't hurt me". Unfortunately we cannot tell when someone is lying because we do not have a "history" with them. One of the downsides of internet dating. I don't know. It used to be that when I went out with someone I gave them the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they were being honest. Thanks to my ex boyfriend I can no longer afford to do that. So now I just take it slow, establish a friendship, develop a "history" to have something from which to guage whether or not this person is being honest with me. I get accussed of playing games, being a tease, or wanting friendship over a long-term relationship even though I say straight up front what's up with that. I think it would be easier if men could tell us upfront what they want - sex, LTR, friendship, friens with "benefits", what are their expectations?

MissDaisy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:08 PM
I have the opposite problem. I want to get to know a man for who he is, not the size of his wallet or anything else, however, most men I've been out with seem only want to lie and cheat to get into my pants. What's with that? Either that or they come right out and attack me! I don't wear provocative clothing and I am a total lady so I just don't get it. Any insight guys?