Community > Posts By > timhehirs

no photo
Fri 07/05/19 03:05 PM
(Ennis (Irish for 'island') is in the county town of County Clare, Ireland).

correct

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 03:47 PM
bottle of wine drank and now on beers feel like headache tomorrow

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 03:46 PM
I wana know what people think about it which one is better

just be careful what you catch both ways hooker you pay for what you get at least one night stand you put work into and probably enjoy yourself

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 03:39 PM
I am vaping cbd oil 30 euro bottle 300mg don't mind it any good I find it burns my throat after 5 minute of vaping might try drops are the better or what else is good back acne mood swings main reason for use

no photo
Tue 06/25/19 03:16 PM

This is why communication and listening to your partners needs and wants before you think of your own. Sex is a selfish act if it doesnt come from the heart. True love is what binds a marriage. Not sex.

"True love is what binds a marriage. Not sex." That is the general perspective of women. A marriage without sex when one of the partners still wants sex is going to fail or become an open marriage. When one partner doesn't want to satisfy the needs of the other, there obviously is a communication issue or that partner is only thinking of themselves.

Hahaha At your age and physical health I doubt you can have sex. You would want a woman to satisfy your needs and wouldnt care about your wife. I suggest you start exercizing and going to the barber more often. Maybe you would get lucky. laugh

mens age does not make a difference one you get a hard on please mate do what u can

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:51 AM
why do women stop having sex with there fellas a few years into relationship any men i talk to feel same

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:44 AM
giving out so quess bad way ?

no photo
Mon 06/24/19 01:28 AM
anyone any views on getting wound up easyly

no photo
Mon 06/17/19 04:34 PM
anyone in portugal here ??