Community > Posts By > nadaflake

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 12:08 PM
Edited by nadaflake on Sat 09/29/18 12:30 PM
harmonica bill wiggins and bowling green (sorry brain fart) can't remember his name johnson maybe 2 guys on an old backwoods porch great hillbilly blues matt johnson correction, bowling green john and harmonica phil wiggins sorry see what happens when ya get old lol

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 09:29 AM
Edited by nadaflake on Sat 09/29/18 09:34 AM
Shemekia Copeland - married to the blues wow and yes there are other blues crazies out here got thousands of artists in my library.. southern most blues band, blindside blues band, bowling green johnson, just to name a few, clarence carter GOD I LOVE BLUES EVEN GOT 5TH ROW TICKETS FOR JOE BONAMASSA HERE IN BUFFALO

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 08:17 AM
Joe Bonamassa, driving towards the daylight, official studio version is better then others, but they are all good. try concert at prince albert hall. the man can play and sing

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 08:08 AM
Edited by nadaflake on Sat 09/29/18 08:12 AM
beth hart in concert, AM I THE ONE. joplin inspired the best blues female singer to come along in years, and i collect blues, got over 60,000 blues songs in my library. she just blows me away, Janis's influence is unmistakable, plus she really gets into the music, must listen to her live at presidio. all i can say is she takes your breath away