Community > Posts By > pjlikes

pjlikes's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:24 AM
goodmorning to everyone and I look at getting early as a good thing i most of the time get out of bed around 2am or 3 am and off to work sunrises are one of the best things in life to enjoy happy

pjlikes's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:00 AM
I would have to say on this that iam bifriendly

pjlikes's photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:53 AM
its true i have only put 12 post in things like this and no i dont feel as tho ladies should fall at my feet but i have in the past set out like 20 emails to those that have personnel in here and got maybe 10 back So do i open and bare my soul to all of you so that you can see Iam a nice guy since i dont drink or do drugs and try to met each day with a smile on my face and a song in my heart???

pjlikes's photo
Sat 05/09/09 06:09 AM
I have been wondering if anyone else has had luck off this site it seem to me that there are alot of nice people on this and i was wondering if anyone has met that specail someone off this or if they are trying I will say that on some of the profiles they(the ladies) say they arent looking for players but if someone sents a nice email to them and they dont answer it isnt that a form of playing???????????

pjlikes's photo
Sat 05/09/09 06:08 AM
I have been weondering if anyone else has had luck off this site it seem to me that there are alot of nice people on this and i was wondering if anyone has met that specail someone off this or if they are trying I will say that on some of the profiles they(the ladies) say they arent looking for players but if someone sents a nice email to them and they dont answer it isnt that a form of playing???????????

pjlikes's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:46 PM
iam kind of new to the forum of the over 50 myself and i was just wondering if anyone ever mets and writes to each other off this???

pjlikes's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:59 AM
welcome to mingle2 with a warm hug have a great time

pjlikes's photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:53 PM
Iam in plymouth country iowa just north of sioux ciy

pjlikes's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:18 PM
i guess in answer to this i believe one can find love after 50 Atleast i hope so i will keep looking until the day they start to throw dirt in my face lol

pjlikes's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:12 PM
Iam from the nwcorner of iowa sioux city area and the last time i check i was still alive

pjlikes's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:33 PM
iam 59 years old and in the same boat tired of being alone all the time and watching others find someone to be with take a look at my profile and drop me aline

pjlikes's photo
Tue 01/20/09 03:59 PM
I live in iowa just to the north of sioux city

pjlikes's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:36 AM
Yes i do all we have to do is answer some eamils and talk i think that would be a good place to start