Ready for the next step's photo
Fri 02/07/20 04:54 PM

laugh why use the word "cocky"? Is it an irish thang? and the name rofl

In response,
The word cocky does not appear in my profile, nor does "the blind leading the blind":sheep:

Fri 02/07/20 04:43 PM

Could be the mixture of the words Dom ,Irish and cocky
Maybe say Sub, Welsh and modest

In response
The word cocky does not appear in my profile, nor does " you stupid man" :rolling_eyes:

Sun 02/02/20 09:31 AM
Hi , I am looking for a little help ,
Some social venues in Hanover more suitable to a man in his early 40s, with the opportunity of meeting ladies in the same age group?

Wed 01/29/20 02:14 PM
Thanks

Wed 01/29/20 02:13 PM
Thankyou to everyone for your shite help and resources :thinking:
Leis an bhfeile leis an
" Mastication and saliva issues"
más rud é, in ionad spitting, gur thóg tú airm i gcoinne chromwell, go bhféadfaimis leath seans a fháil,
May the roads rise to meet you all
And thanks genuinely :innocent:

Wed 01/29/20 01:04 PM
Not all clouds are lonely !

Wed 01/29/20 07:32 AM
Whispers, John Lennon scribbles whilst jewellery jingles amongst the masses, bravo we shout to those who will listen...bravo..

Wed 01/29/20 05:39 AM
Ich möchte eine Frau treffen, die die Zukunft ernst meint. Ich bin Ire und lebe in Hannover

Wed 01/29/20 05:37 AM
Ich möchte eine Frau treffen, die die Zukunft ernst meint. Ich bin Ire und lebe in Hannover

Wed 01/29/20 05:24 AM
For a lady
the answer is easy..
Lipstick eyeliner lil black dress and heels , photograph , then send photo directly to the fanciful with the message
" I would like to continue this but I must go to church , maybe later, what do you think?"

For a gentleman..

GOTO CHURCH AND PRAY

Fri 10/11/19 03:31 PM
Hi, I am failing at online dating and I don't know why... :( ... I am Irish , confident not cocky, in social environments I seem to attract the opposite sex, but here , online , not a peep, its actually beginning to effect my confidence and I wondered.. If just a few ladies could quickly pop in check out my profile pics maybe across a sample I could get an idea of where I am going wrong, the irony is if a woman is not interested in contacting me on the main site why would she here.. Maybe I am doomed ! Please help ,Dom

Fri 10/11/19 03:01 PM
Hi, I am failing at online dating and I don't know why... :( ... I am Irish , confident not cocky, in social environments I seem to attract the opposite sex, but here , online , not a peep, its actually beginning to effect my confidence and I wondered.. If just a few ladies could quickly pop in check out my profile pics maybe across a sample I could get an idea of where I am going wrong, the irony is if a woman is not interested in contacting me on the main site why would she here.. Maybe I am doomed ! Please help ,Dom

1 3 Next