Community > Posts By > ruseeknme

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 03:35 PM
A sense of humor is an extremely important requirement. I find it very appealing if a man can make me laugh and put up with my silliness.

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 03:28 PM

so u telling me that she afraid to moved on. i mean i did treated her respect and being faithful, but due to her stress and depression i couldn't deal with that anymore. i think she couldnt handle a good man. she told me her past relationship, it was very bad and sad. if she said she moved on then y the hell did she say that (maybe she was angry at something). she cared alot about me, then y the hell u leave me behind first of all, i don't get this!!!

It appears that she may not know what she wants. You can either wait until she decides or cut all ties and move on. Either way you do not own this.

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 02:05 PM
Normally when some women say they are moving on it's to explore a new relationship. It's seems to me she views you as her safe fall back guy. She wants to move on but she is not ready to let you go yet. Out there somewhere is your true soulmate searching for you. Don't give up hope.