Community > Posts By > Happyolegal

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 08:45 AM
Your picture says I'm a fun loving person but I don't read that in your profile. I hope thou find what you are looking for:two_hearts:

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 05:39 PM
Hugs are amazing especially when I am at a loss for words.☺

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 10:03 PM
Hearing my bro is moving close to me:two_hearts:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 10:00 PM
Eat junk food....drink adult beverages?

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 09:59 PM

as middle age... I'll say sex ?blushing
[/quote

As a senior I would totally say sex :innocent::innocent::blush::blush:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 08:52 PM
OK then, how about...is Gramma coming?

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 08:46 PM
Seconds please:wink:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 08:09 PM
:grin::grin::grin::grin::sweat:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:47 PM
Very true:grin:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:42 PM
Because it is Canadian Thanksgiving......What can you say at dinner but not during sex.

Mine is....Mmmm taste better with wine:grin:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:32 PM
For sure:sweat::sweat::grin:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:24 PM
Comedy
Drama
Action

Yes I am well aware I just reversed the above :joy::joy:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:02 PM
What are some things that are okay to do sometimes but definitely not okay to do everyday?

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 06:39 PM
what would I do....I shall put myself in your wife's position. To let my husband become emotionally and physically attached to another woman pretty much tells me I am letting you have your way because I fear losing you. No this isn't working as wife number one, I wld leave and if I really wanted a child I would foster an older child. I couldn't raise a child to accept such a life.

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 04:22 PM
There once were three ironworkers building the empire state building , at the very top , putting the beams in place. Charlie , Bernie and Arnie(who wasnt very bright). One day , as always they sat down to have lunch together. Bert opens up his lunch box and says ' Beans again!? Every day its beans! I swear if i get more day of beans for lunch , i'll throw myself off this building! ' Charlie opens up his lunchbox and says , ' Bologne again!? Every day its bologne! If i get one day of this , I'LL throw myself off! Arnie opens his lunchbox. ' Peanut butter sandwiches again!? If i get one more day of peanut butter , i'll throw myself off! ' So the next day , Charlie opens up his and says ' Alright! Enchiladas! ' Bernie opens up his. ' Alright! Steak sandwich! Poor Arnie opens up his. ' Peanut butter again! and threw himself off the building. Bernie looks at Charlie and says ' I dont know why he did that , he makes his own lunch.. '

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 03:23 PM

Yes there is a tribe in the Amazon where a woman can have as many husbands as wants wants

Thank you now I know to avoid the Amazon:grin:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 10:35 AM

You haven't written anything about yourself and you're looking for an intimate encounter. Not very enticing for the ladies I'm afraid.

Good luck anyway.

I agree with the above. Good luck anyways!

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 10:22 AM
Than you! I forgot they now sell non contaminated oatmeal that would be perfect for many recipes:two_hearts:

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:48 AM
I would love to hear some Celiac friendly recipes especially comfort foods like meatloaf. I do not eat premade gluten free foods so a simple meatloaf can be a challenge, I tried smashing those rice crackers up that works but surely there is something better:grin:.

no photo
Sat 10/06/18 07:33 AM
I am attracted to twinkle in his eye, a fast and frequent silly grin and a personality that melds beautifully with my own. These things are the foundation to a good relationship....these things take time.