Community > Posts By > NightOwl

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 04:42 AM

You can send pics through messages only by using the mobile app and the lady has to send first pic.

Oh,thank you!

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 04:31 AM
I've seen people with no profile picture but instead has a picture with words stated : "ask for picture" (something like that)..How do they do that,is it probably because they didn't upload picture of themselves at all?
And is there a way to only show your pictures to someone only when you've given them your permission?
I keep getting messages from people with no profile picture and incomplete profile information so I think it's kinda unfair considering I completed all my information and uploaded pictures of myself.
Thank you

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 10:22 PM

I've read quite a few studies on the nature of dreams and dream interpretation.
I 'feel' my dreams are often 'me' experiencing tidbits of alternate me's in alternate dimensions. Too many fine details to ignore (wind blowing dust, rain, associations felt with people I've never known).

It has been written that dreaming is a way for your brain to defragment.
While in REM, the brain is sorting and putting away all the stimuli it has experienced. Stimuli from all the senses.

I have experienced long duration sleep deprivation.
During that time, my brain hallucinated and the reality I experienced got all jumbled. This is because the lack of sleep kept my brain from processing all the stimuli. I became fragmented.
Thankfully, when I finally did sleep, my brain functioned normally again. I slept for a longer time than normally because my brain needed more time to sort the memories.

The reason we get a feeling of Deja-Vu is because our brains stitch together stimuli and feelings to form associations as memories that are then stored. You feel that you are remembering something that hasn't happened because when your brain defragmented that information it sorted it into a common memory. Deja-Vu is a general association triggered for a specific reality perception. Your brain fills in the gaps.

How the mind actually works is still not fully understood.
Its my belief that it will never be fully understood because each of us have minds that function unique to our brain physiology. Of the 7.5 Billion people alive right now, no two people have the exact same mind.
The best anyone can hope for is to understand their own minds.

Wow,yes indeed the human is fascinating and hard to decipher..Thanks for ur thought

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 10:18 PM

Hello dear Night Owl. I am a believer of God, and that's why I call them prophetic dreams. I have filled up to 20 little vocable books with them. I know there can be also other sorts of dreams, but I want to talk about the prophetic dreams only. Oh, I can tell you lots of dreams who became real. God was sending me 3 dreams about the death of my mother, and 2010 exactly same way she died. I thank God, for preparing me this way.
Two days ago I received a dream, how my husband and I will live together in harmony, here in Germany. It is prophetic. Since 4 and half year we are struggeling for our togetherness, but the German Embassy doesn't believe in our wedding, which was 4 and a half years ago. I thank God for this wonderful dream to make me strong again.

Most important is 1. to remember a dream and 2. to interpret it right.
1. to remember. My routine is to memorise the dream with few meaningful words; writing them down, even on toilet paper; while drinking the morning coffee, or sitting in the train on the way to work, writing down the whole dream.
2. to interpret. I look at the feelings I had in dream; I watch out for key words, for the meanings behind; and I pray for understanding, for careful interpretation.

One thing you must know. When God sends a prophetic dream, He wants us to know and to understand His plan.
God bless you!

Wow,that's superb,but I dont usually remember those dreams I have when I woke up until it happens later.But anyway,it was nice hearing from u :)

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 10:15 PM
Oh hi:smiley:

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 06:29 AM
Edited by NightOwl on Wed 10/10/18 06:49 AM
Hello,lol..so im basically just looking for people to chat with here..
If u think ur up for it and u think ur good at convos than yeah hmu..No crazy or stupid business..oh and,female and male are both welcomed to drop me a msg haha

Heads up:
-interesting
-nice
-right out weird lmao
-memes and puns

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 06:18 AM
I sometimes from when I was a child(where I could remember stuff) up until now have dreams that I would either remember or not once I wake up..and some time later in the future,those short occurrences in my dreams that had similarities to what would happen during real life events,and sometimes it takes me a while to process what was folding out because the deja vu I get...I think it was called precognitive dreaming,does anyone else experiences this?and how often does it happen to u?

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:37 PM
NotPay4Play,Poetrywriter haha thanks. And Phoenix99flyguy,haha yup,a few people did asked me if I was really 18 or older .Anyway,thanks for the opinions y'all

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 04:10 AM
It's too much,maybe tone it down a little

no photo
Mon 10/01/18 03:59 AM
Hello,can y'all go to my profile and tell me,do I look older than what my age is stated there?:joy::sob: