Community > Posts By > dolphinrose

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:43 PM
Sory i am just learning the computer,dont no how to do smilys? But sweet child in time is a clasic,love that song i did have a longer version of that? Do you remember Ritchy Blackmore rainbow album? Boy can he play a guitar? I have a deep purple dvd and if you watch him play his fingers move so quickly he realy was amazing! But had a bit of atitude though? I would like to haer about other music you likeTo please? Kind regards dolphinrose.

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:34 PM
Hi there i have just registered today,and looking forward to making some new friends,alot of the music i listen to is from my erer considering i grew up in the 60's and in the 70's so much great music that came out then like pink floyed,black sabith,deep purple.the eagle's,inxs,pearl jam,ben harper,johan mayer,stevy ray vaunn,u2 and so much more? But at the moment i am loving pearl jam the most,i just bought pearl jam dvd called,imagine in cornice? Its a wonderfull dvd inthat they sing alot of songs as well as i doco following the band round in the tour bus and also the tour of italy preety amazing! does anyone enjot pearl jam as much as me?And of course i think Eddy Vedder is quite dam cute? Let me no what you think-kind regards-dolphinrose