Community > Posts By > Delta90

Delta90's photo
Tue 05/17/11 09:39 AM
Ok I think thats something what depends on the person. there are no rules for that^^

Delta90's photo
Sun 01/16/11 11:29 AM
Very nice said heavenlyboy34, but in my opinion the question is NOT how many muslims live on earth and where, or even if veiling is a must or not.
But the question is, which is the right religion on earth?
Fact is, and noone can dispute that, that there can be many different beliefs on earth, many different religions and many different opinions about it, but only one religion can be the right one, the one given by god or the gods.
As we all know its called 'belief' and not 'knowledge'.
So we just believe that our religion is the right one, we do not know it, do we?
So how to convince ourselves of any kind of religion nowadays?
Just read the holy books?
There should be more than just that. We live in a society where we have the possibility to get information about anything.
So why don't we also check the history of all religions?
Let's that the most famous religions of europe. Jewism, christianity and islam and let us just check their history.Do you know about it?
Hell yea it's covered with blood. All 3. Althougth its historically prooven and its a simple fact that many things went wrong there(of course in the name of god), i am not allowed to give any detaills here i think.
And furthermore i do not want to attack anyones belief. So pm me if you are interested in more or just check it out yourself.:)

ps: I am new here and i read the rules. Hope i didnt do anything wrong by this post and if yes, then just delete it and inform me.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,
martin

Delta90's photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:28 AM
near the netherlands...
Was geht??? :P