Community > Posts By > stevedirt41

stevedirt41's photo
Mon 09/05/11 04:55 PM
thanks hun so far fingers crossed at worse ive made 3 very very good friends and met some genuine people so even if things dont go the way i want at worse 3 great people winner. Like i said never done this before but i would well recomend this site if only to get back out there. My only advice... Be totaly hooest from the start with enyone an everyone. Many many thanks .x

stevedirt41's photo
Mon 09/05/11 04:55 PM
thanks hun so far fingers crossed at worse ive made 3 very very good friends and met some genuine people so even if things dont go the way i want at worse 3 great people winner. Like i said never done this before but i would well recomend this site if only to get back out there. My only advice... Be totaly hooest from the start with enyone an everyone. Many many thanks .x

stevedirt41's photo
Mon 09/05/11 10:07 AM
ha ha no thats what i was saying we met via just nudges an winks totaly random again no offence but i really did have a bad experiance with the forums and having never tried a dating website was kinda put off but im glad i tried the other side to it and just put myself out there with random winks an nudges and out of 4 people i chatted to ive met 3 in real life and and i now have 3 very good friends and my special lady.x he he

stevedirt41's photo
Mon 09/05/11 09:11 AM
ha ha without sounding awfull i hope i dönt have to come back lol ive met a very special persön on here and i said at worse i want to meet a friend at best i want to meet my future im hopeing for the latter *smile* thanks again i am deffinately a success story. (so far anyway) again thanks for your help.x

stevedirt41's photo
Mon 09/05/11 06:19 AM
thank you for such a promt reply. Can i say you wer one of the 1st people i spoke to on here i dont know if you remember and i came to the forums first and to be honest not because of you in particular but because of a bad experiance with the forums i never even bothered with the site. 3 mönths or so ago i decided to just try again but never came near the forums and met 4 people 3 in real life and i made 3 really good friends and one very special person. As a very sceptical person im glad i tried both sides to this site. Thanks again.x

stevedirt41's photo
Mon 09/05/11 05:25 AM
hi thanks for reading how do i give a testamonial? And can i just say to all with problems wen this place gets i right IT really gets it right i have had no problems met 3 very good friends and also the luv of my life "hopefully finger crossed" all that in 3months for free not öne penny and no i dont work for them g6 read my profile. Oh by the way thanks in advance for an answer to my question

stevedirt41's photo
Sat 01/15/11 07:46 PM
absolutly my tattooist is going to sighn his name at the bottom of my back wen we are finished i would l6ve to see ur back peice if i may an if u tell me how to post a pick i will put some up of mine

stevedirt41's photo
Sat 01/15/11 07:28 PM
all of my back peice means something i drew it up in 3stages spent 2yrs looking for the right tattooist and another 6hrs discussing it with him b4 a needle touched me i dont see the poinj of getting a tattoo just to look cool it has to mean something these things dont rub off wen ur bored with them plus i love the feeling of being tattooed does that make me weird lol

stevedirt41's photo
Sat 01/15/11 07:07 PM

I LOVE TATTOOS I HAVE 7 TATTOOS.AND PLANING GETING A FEW MORE :wink: I LOVE A MAN IN TATTOOS... I MUST SAy GUyS WitH TATTOOS MAkE ME BiTE My Lip ANd WANt 2 dO DiRTy THiNGS... drool
i have a full back peice wich still need some more work if u can tell me how to upload a pic i wikl

stevedirt41's photo
Sat 01/15/11 06:45 PM
drinks round of applause for this lady she is so nice to everyone inc all us newcomers

stevedirt41's photo
Thu 01/13/11 04:53 PM
a big big thank you to all that said hi and hello an thanks for all the advice i will probably be asking questions along the way thanks again everyone

stevedirt41's photo
Wed 01/12/11 06:57 PM
told u totaly new to this just came out of a very destructiue realationship so not dated in 5yrs really am new any help send it my way