Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/17/19 06:35 AM
This old fart is 58. Don't feel 58. Up to people to judge if I look 58.

no photo
Sat 11/16/19 01:02 PM
again not so sure why i am a real down to earth easy going type of guy that likes the outdoors and country living fishing hunting camping campfire street dances country drives stock car races and more

should not be any red flags

no photo
Fri 11/15/19 09:08 PM
why is it so hard now a days for a old fart like me to find a country woman that likes the outdoors and i am talking the whole USA i am sure i am not the only one on here man or woman looking for that connection near or far.

anyone else having this same problem

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 04:38 PM

just has to be a woman from the south east north west that loves the outdoors which means likes to garden or work on vehicles to play in the mud goes fishing and can even bait her own hook to hunting

stock car races camping even mowing the lawn cleaning up around the house to getting sticks brush to burn on a campfire and burning wood for winter heat.

and still loves to cook and snuggle and watch a good movie to keeping the house clean etc

called teamwork help your woman out and woman help the man out

is there such a woman out there that is looking for a meaningful friendship that will lead to a meaningful relationship with out sex right off the bat yes the key word with out having sex

dont ya think a person should get to know one another first like
compatibility and similar interests see if a person clicks