Community > Posts By > Joey

Joey's photo
Sun 10/07/18 01:58 AM
That's not true. ,
I can not write everything in my profile.
Why was the image deleted from my QR code? The reasoning was ridiculous.
I have many pictures of myself in my profile and one of them is a QR code. It's ridiculous to say that you just want to see my smiling face.

Joey's photo
Sun 10/07/18 01:33 AM
69jai,
I agree with you one hundred percent. This web page is ridiculous.
The creators of this site hold information back to become a member to receive potential mails that never exist.
That's rip off. I have posted a picture of my wechat account so that you can contact me directly, it was deleted immediately. Even if I write here my contact details of wechat, they will be deleted immediately.

Joey's photo
Thu 10/04/18 12:26 PM
All messages are fakes.

Joey's photo
Thu 09/27/18 01:58 PM
But, where they are ?
iI get nearly every secound day, this message at my mail box.

But when I loggin at mingle2, there are no mail.

Still all fake messages.

Joey's photo
Mon 09/24/18 09:47 AM
i think i don´t wanna get membership anymore.
There are too much fake profiles.
I didn´t get any serously answer at my message i wrote to other woman.

Real life is real life.
This dating side, is a illousion.
Maybe the Administrator of this Dating side wanna earn money and keep some messages.

Joey's photo
Sun 09/23/18 08:21 AM
14 years ago I met a Chinese woman on the internet because I wanted to speak in English. I wanted to improve my English.
We had a year on Yahoo messenger contact and fell in love.
After we visited each other, we got married in China and lived together for 11 years in Germany.
2.5 years ago, she suddenly died of cancer and I am very lonely.
At first, I was looking for another Chinese girl, hoping to find her again. But no other woman is like her.
Now I'm still looking for a Chinese woman and have unfortunately received hardly any mail. Only from many fake profiles or professional.
I still visit their parents in China and will never break contact with them because they are now my parents.
I wish so much again a Chinese woman.
When my wife died, she said that I should not grieve and go on living.
Nevertheless, I grieve, even if the parents wish me happy again.

Joey's photo
Sun 09/23/18 08:07 AM
I get some mails my Mutual match wanna contact me, but i can not see who wanna meet me, can`t upgrade, can`t get membership because of payment problem.

Joey's photo
Sun 09/23/18 08:01 AM
I sent the problem immediately after the first time. But no answer received so far, and that's been at least 2 weeks ago.

Joey's photo
Sun 09/23/18 07:48 AM
Hello at all,
i am a german guy who wanna get mebership for three month, but i tried many times to pay for membership.
At paypal it doesn´t work. The transfere won`t work. Doesn`t matter wich day.
Anything wrong ?

Doesn anyone had the same problem in the past ?

Joey