Community > Posts By > Bren2979

Bren2979's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:23 PM
I started feeding my son cereal at that age and all was good. I really wouldn't recommend too much of the other things. But the cereal and possibly yogurt (yobaby or dannon la creme is what my doc recommended at that age) was fine.

Bren2979's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:09 PM
Over all I feel sorry for the children but Britney just needs to get out of sight for a while. All that has transpired she has brought upon herself and she really just needs to lay low for a while

but yeah they should leave her alone overall because I'm tired of hearing about her in the news every freakin day

Bren2979's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:05 PM
My weekend was pretty good. This was the first 1 off in a really long time and I enjoyed it. Had a beautiful day yesterday and then a nice relaxing day at home since we had our first snow.

Can't wait till next weeked since it'll be 2.5 days long woo hoo and it's suppose to be nice the Rockies are at the world series so I actually might watch that.

Bren2979's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:00 PM
I have to agree with sincere. One nights stands are stupid no matter how old you are. They can put you and the other person in a health risk because you do not know that sexual history of that other person and what may come out of it.

Not to say they don't happen, because occasionally they do, but overall not a good idea for more then 1 reason.