Community > Posts By > WORKUOUT

WORKUOUT's photo
Sun 10/14/07 08:31 PM
ohhhhh myyy..i think im in love...lollaugh laugh he's gorgeous and a dawg fan!!!!!! wow!!!! check out my profile...huge dawg fan here too...:wink: laugh laugh laugh

WORKUOUT's photo
Sat 10/13/07 08:55 PM
hmmm girls night out is exactly what we need....hell with us staying home on a saturday night..c'mon girls..lets party!

WORKUOUT's photo
Sat 10/13/07 08:39 PM
Honey..i'm here to talk to ya if ya need a friend...I know you are looking for a guy, but you dont need a guy just because being a single mom is hard. I mean think of it in the bad terms that could be, you could find someone and end up being a single mom to 2 kids....I know its got to be rough, but hang in there..nothing will ever be more fulfilling then the love you will receive from your child..no mans love could ever compare to that....so go grab your little one and just hold them for awhile...and when it seems to be getting to much, it never hurts to ask someone for a little help...i'm here if ya want a friend--alexa

remember---that precious child you have is a miracle...love them unconditionally, and you will reap the rewards..flowerforyou

WORKUOUT's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:54 AM
<--- loves to dance----go to the club with friends, and we learn all those lil dances that go to the various songs...great time and a good workout too....

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 11:27 AM
:cry: :cry: --you have me crying like a baby ---thats wonderful flowerforyou

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:44 AM
to have been the old woman at the post office at that moment....lucky woman...lollaugh

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:32 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh please tell me this didnt happen to you zen....laugh laugh

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:28 AM
lol...looks like we all have a story about the damn door...lol

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:27 AM
you know your in trouble when---you go to unlock the door to your house and the locks have been changedfrown

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:21 AM
i was invited by a friend also....i love this place!!!! definately got me smiling again bigsmile

WORKUOUT's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:19 AM
not weird at all---means that you havent found exactly what your looking for and you wont lower you're standards and settle for something you're not completly happy with..grat quality to have....some woman is going to find that extremly attractive flowerforyou

WORKUOUT's photo
Wed 10/10/07 11:18 PM
this is beautiful---you must be a beautiful soul flowerforyou

WORKUOUT's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:33 AM
flowerforyou thank y'all are to sweet

WORKUOUT's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:23 AM
wow are you all this nice??:smile:

WORKUOUT's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:18 AM
Hey, I'm Alexa. :smile: