Community > Posts By > Alibobs

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 06:28 PM
hehe funny...I didn't understand a word of that command except for foreign shores.....I think you may be quoting English from the 1800's :laughing:

and thanks for your comments....takes more than one bloke to keep me down ;)

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 05:35 PM
Awww thanks :smile: You pays your money and takes your chance....it just didn't pay off this time....hey...you win some, you lose some!

And you are right....it's not possible to have too many friends.

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:33 PM
Yes the observation unit at the top of the empire state building is awesome.....Although I haven't been there at night so might do that. I got some great photos the last time I was there. New York is awesome (I went on a shopping trip for three days about 8 years ago).

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:24 PM
True enough esebulldog...but I think I may well just take some time out from dating....just for a while. Thanks anyway for the suggestion...I do appreciate it :smile:

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:22 PM
Thanks winter....I'm sure I'll enjoy myself....I get chance to spend some time in America....and I love America (I am in the process of emigrating there so it will be a taster of what is to come) :smile:

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:17 PM
Thanks but I would feel a bit cheeky. It's fine really...I don't mind spending some time on my own....I can take some books and catch up with Alex Cross (James Patterson).

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:12 PM
I already changed it once cos he had some stuff he had to sort out...which was fine....I understood. It cost me another $300 to change it so I think I am gonna cut my losses and accept the fact I am having a week in NYC on my own lol.

Thanks for all your suggestions on places to go and view singmesweet....Statue of Liberty is on the agenda for sure :smile:

esebulldog....thanks for suggesting I look up DTHRomeo, I would feel a bit cheeky doing that though lol (typically reserved English lass am I)

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 04:01 PM
Thank you :smile:

I'm sure going to try!

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 03:59 PM
Edited by Alibobs on Mon 08/01/11 04:00 PM
Anyone know any good places to visit in NYC?

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 03:58 PM
He sure did.....still in shock over it but hey...that's life I guess. I just wish there was a beach near by ...I could have chilled out there everyday and recharged my batteries. Now I guess I'll just have to put the effort in and shop in NYC all day, every day tongue2

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 03:52 PM
Yes I definitely put in the effort.....I'm flying 4000 miles this coming Saturday to go to New York.....and to my horror he has backed out.....5 months of talking down the drain.

I think I deserve a gold star for making the effort though lol (not to mention needing a bigger bank balance whoa

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 03:46 PM
Hmmmm they are all in hiding....I've met 3 men on here and not one of them has been who he said he is!! I guess it's at this point where I should question whether it's worth it....maybe the old fashioned way of meeting men should make a comeback?

And before you men jump on me.....yes I acknowledge that there are also a lot of insincere women too.....a sign of the times I suppose.

2 Next