Community > Posts By > kerouacfan

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:33 AM
Edited by kerouacfan on Sun 03/09/08 11:37 AM
I know someone who was a contestant for Miss Massachusetts ( and won ) Her and her mother hit up the place of her mother's employment and also did a thorough scan of of their local shops and bussiness's that they ofen frequented... that would be a good place to start ~

Good luck to you and your daughter ! happy

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:33 AM
Edited by kerouacfan on Sun 03/09/08 11:33 AM
oops

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:11 AM

Too bad Rommney did absolutely nothing as a governor in Massachusetts...

Hmmn, that is not all bad.
We already have too many politicians f....ing things up already. He might be just what we need.

:wink:
A guess you got to be from Massachusetts

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:53 AM

they saved the best for the last two minutslaugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDamkYmZfi0

Kind of sad when you think that one of them was Romney, by far the most intelligent person on either side - I'd rather have a Mormon than a moron like Bush. He's the only candidate that was in it because he wanted the job not because he needed it for its connections to power and money. He's so successful he could afford to do the job for free.

Thus the last man standing is dumber than dubya, I mean 4 places from the bottom in a class of 995 people. No wonder he had to shack up with a dimwit beer heiress.

The next president is going to be dubya on steroids and the next first lady is going to be like a future version of Paris Hilton.

This country is a circus!

Too bad Rommney did absolutely nothing as a governor in Massachusetts...

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:33 PM
wow you are right .. those were pretty lame ...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:00 AM
Aerosmith.... Dream on

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:56 AM
Edited by kerouacfan on Sat 03/08/08 07:57 AM
Allman Brothers ... Statesboro Blues

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:47 AM

Well... I just got a couple Eric Clapton tickets online .. cost me about $ 300 for 2 tickets. While they aren't the most I've paid to see a band or a performer.. (that honor goes to the Rolling Stones @ $300 each.) It's still a long way from the 12-20 bucks I use to pay when I was in my late teens... ( I know .. I'm old :tongue: )

So.... I'm just curious ... what is the most you have paid for a concert ticket .... and who was the group ?

$120 U2

Ahh... U2... worth the money for sure..drinker

still kicking myself for not seeing them yet sad But I hear they are doing a new record ...with some Hendrix influences... I won't miss that tour ! :wink:

I wanna go ... oooh, oooh, take me, take me :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

laugh laugh I love when a beautiful woman says ... " oooh, oooh, take me, take me " love

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:45 AM

get this.... George Thorogood was here last week...Playing a small venue 3 miles from my house. 40 dollar tickets and I couldnt go!!grumble grumble
I thought that was a very reasonable price...And his music is just plain fun!

yea he's great .. I saw him a lonnng time ago in Boston... He's just fun rock n roll... the best kind ~~ drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:39 AM

Well... I just got a couple Eric Clapton tickets online .. cost me about $ 300 for 2 tickets. While they aren't the most I've paid to see a band or a performer.. (that honor goes to the Rolling Stones @ $300 each.) It's still a long way from the 12-20 bucks I use to pay when I was in my late teens... ( I know .. I'm old :tongue: )

So.... I'm just curious ... what is the most you have paid for a concert ticket .... and who was the group ?

$120 U2

Ahh... U2... worth the money for sure..drinker

still kicking myself for not seeing them yet sad But I hear they are doing a new record ...with some Hendrix influences... I won't miss that tour ! :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:31 AM

too funny .. just sent you a joke email reminding you to buy them. glad you got them. even if they were expensive, you'll appreciate every dime you paid to get them .........

thanks fade ! Now I gotta clean up all these sticky note reminders that all over my house to call Clapton !...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:30 AM

The most i have paid was 175.00 for front row seats to a nickleback concert.drinker drinker

were you inna moshpit ? :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:29 AM

First concert I went to was Kansas in like 78. still have the ticket stub that says 8 bucks!

and 2 bucks of gas to get there ~~~ ahh what great days !

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:28 AM
Edited by kerouacfan on Sat 03/08/08 07:28 AM

I saw the Stones in Wichita..what..musta been a year ago last Sept. Anyway... My tickets were only about 160 I think... Would have paid much more!! So awesome..

I hear ya merlot.... I've seen them 3 times ...and I could have stayed all nite listening to them ... one great hit after another ~~ drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:26 AM
welcome to the party ~~ drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:22 AM

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:35 AM

Well everyday I come for your coffee so you better come for mine at the Happy Place too eh? drinker

Happy Saturday :tongue:

I have good coffee ... drinker

ohwell well we have MORE than just good coffee :tongue: GEESH .. way to hurt a hostess sad sad sad :tongue:

I don't know .. Travel just brought a lumberjack brekky ~~ lololo... Life is Good ...drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:34 AM

Well everyday I come for your coffee so you better come for mine at the Happy Place too eh? drinker

Happy Saturday :tongue:

I have good coffee ... drinker

ohwell well we have MORE than just good coffee :tongue: GEESH .. way to hurt a hostess sad sad sad :tongue:

Idon't know .. Travel jus brought a lumberjack brekky ~~ lololo... Life is Good ...drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:33 AM

Right here! Sorry noway

heeheeeheheeee ~~ here's your coffee ... drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:29 AM

I'll share my bacon and eggs for a good cup of coffee bigsmile

Travel A... uhmmm where's the homefries and toast ? sad ....drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25