Community > Posts By > kerouacfan

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:46 AM
Edited by kerouacfan on Sun 01/27/08 08:47 AM

I look at peoples profiles all the time just to see where they are coming from with certain post. sometimes I look just becsue they seem like interesting people. sometimes I forget or they change their pic and I look again. Its not stalking people. Its called the internet, good grief. If your that sensitive, take your pictures down and go hide in a hole someplace.

also, just becasue Im old and dont match you re-mail settings doesnt mean I dont find you interesting from a purely plutonic standpoint. If you see me, dont get worked up, I look at everybodies profile.

I agree with you .... don't wanna hijack .... but what about people who send a friend request and don't send an email introducing themselves ? Some of these people I have never even seen them post anything ~ grumble

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:28 AM

LMM

lady masters men
flowerforyou

L M M

Loves Mickey Mouse drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:28 AM

K.L.P

KISS/LOVE/PLEASE

:wink: :smile: drinker

K L P

Kitchen Loves Pastry mmmmmmmmm pastryyyyy laugh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:19 AM
W.N.S.

Wild Nude Simian .............laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:35 AM

ok about 5 years ago i found myself in serious debt.The phone calls were never ending and the one collector was a real S.O.B.so i had it and here is what i did when she called the one day i said listen lady i do not have the money to pay everyone so every month i stick everyones name in a hat and hold a drawing and pick and if you call me again i am going to remove your name from drawing and you will have no chance for payment lmao she hung up on me she had no response.laugh

Its all just a luck of the Draw laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:48 AM
God that was my old license ..when i had a lot more hair !! laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:34 PM

HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE NIGHT EVERYONE IM GOING OUT FOR A WHILE TAKE CARE :smile:

Be Safe ! Have Fun !

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:38 PM

Sorry, I just have a real lack of sympathy. Everyone has problems, everyone loses friends and family. I don't think that warrants an advertisement. It's certainly not NEWS and it's no longer an event. Sorry if I offended anyone.

The forum is Current News & Events... Get some CLASS Timmy .. It will serve you well grumble

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:06 PM
ahhh what an age we are living in ... getting dumped in a text message ~~ fuggetaboutit ~~drinker

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:15 AM
You would be evil ....if you removed the toliet paper from the restroom too laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:38 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nice chevy ~~ bigsmile

Thanks, A Honda Acccord is my everyday beater.

ahh if i'm going long distance.. at 3.00 a gallon I'm beating on a 98 taurus laugh

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:35 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nice chevy ~~ bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:32 AM
Well... I'm just riffing onall the "Calling " threads ... But for what it's worth .. what kind of car/truck do you drive ?

ME ... 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:29 PM

You know i just don't get u men, u say u want to be in a relationship but when it really gets down to it. Not so much... Is it really just all about the sex? I am starting to get a complex that there is something wrong with me. What do u all think? Not attractive enough?

maybe try a woman .... j/k sorry just had to say it laugh

If I had a dime for every "what is it with you guys ? " threads I have seen ...I'd be retired by now laugh Good Luck tho !

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 07:53 PM
Good for you bro .. good for you spreading the word !.....

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:34 PM

Very nice....

Thank you Indn ..... always a pleasure seeing you flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:33 PM

good job that will work .

Thanks John Happy Fishing and tight lines to you ~~drinker

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:28 PM

SEE NOT SO BAD AFTERALL!drinker

I'm just shy blushing laugh Thanks LC !