Community > Posts By > kerouacfan

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:36 PM

something weird happened today to my emails ... some that I had deleted are back ....and some that I kept are gone .. anyone one else have this happen to them ?

Attack of the ghostie emails... nope haven't had that happen to me... *shivers*

here ..... take my coat ~~ flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:32 PM

sounds like the exorcist or sumthn
Hippy ... you got a chant or something that I can get rid of this thing ?? aummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....laugh laugh

say fala la la i banish you from my emails...go away go away haunt someone elses puter todaylaugh laugh

Otay !! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:31 PM
Edited by kerouacfan on Fri 02/22/08 08:31 PM

You need someone to come over there put u in a sleep(ers) hold.. so you can rest?

laugh

care to demonstrate ? Sounds ..uhmmm eerrrr Exciting ! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:30 PM

something weird happened today to my emails ... some that I had deleted are back ....and some that I kept are gone .. anyone one else have this happen to them ?

no but if this keeps happening you might want to get your computer checked out, it might me inhabited by demons:wink:

hmmmmmmmm greeks love garlic ~~~ flowerforyou

how will I sleep tonite knowing that I have demons in my computer ? devil devil devil

Maybe put some garlic around your computer, that aughta get you thru the night till you can call a priest tomorrow:wink:

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:30 PM

devil I read your emailsdevil

hot aren't they ? love love love

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:29 PM

No hasn't happened to me. As far as the ones you lost have you checked the lost and found section on here??

is that at the end of aisle 9 ? laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:28 PM

sounds like the exorcist or sumthn
Hippy ... you got a chant or something that I can get rid of this thing ?? aummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:27 PM

no but if this keeps happening you might want to get your computer checked out, it might me inhabited by demons:wink:

how will I sleep tonite knowing that I have demons in my computer ? devil devil devil

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:25 PM

No it's just you. laugh

I'm such a trendsetter ~~ laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:23 PM

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:42 PM
sounds like he's looking to get his own ego stroked...

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:28 PM
where is the locale of your dates that they are just dropping their pants ? Better to just stay in a restaurant or other public place .. Just a suggestion ?

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:32 PM
laugh laugh what's next .... a plate in your lower lip ?? huh huh huh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:40 PM
I just had a date with my snowblower..... I really hate her about now .... I've been with her since winter started ...although she's been there thru thick n thin .... I think I'm just about ready to give her the heave -ho ! I miss my ole gal ... the lawn mower ... now there was a beauty for ya love love :heart: :heart: love love laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:52 PM
I've seen robins just north of Boston for the last two weeks bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:02 AM
Everybody have a great day ! I got to go hump my truck ...err I mean warm my truck up ... Happy Humping to all !!..bigsmile flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:01 AM

Happy Humping to all of youflowerforyou flowerforyou

And the same to you and yours ! ...bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:58 AM

Good Morning, Happy Humping to all of you today. laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's the spirit Sweet ! Enjoy and happy humping to you ~~flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou bigsmile laugh

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:49 AM

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day to all! I think I'm going to call it a night though. Everyone have a fantastic day.

Good nite/morning Flirty ~~ drinker flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:43 AM

Alright! Humpity hump hump.drinker

humpity hump !! There ya go ! Get in the Spirit !... ... laugh laugh

laugh

Everyone should dry hump someone today.drinker

laugh laugh

I like your style !! flowerforyou love laugh love laugh

Well what a better way to celebrate hump day?!blushing bigsmile

There is no better way ! It's a hump and bump kinda day ! bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25