Community > Posts By > peridotkarla

peridotkarla's photo
Tue 01/04/11 06:16 PM
So I have this Aunt that's a little strange; she sometimes stares off into space in the middle of a room. I recently adopted a dog, his name is Robbie and he is a scottish terrier mix. One night my Aunt was visiting and I was doing and assignment on my computer, anyway when I came out of my room she was standing in the middle of the living room with her head tilted back staring up at the ceiling. I look down and there is my dog standing right next to her staring up at the ceiling, and both of them were perfectly still and silent. I ran back in the bedroom for my camera and burst out laughing, but I should have held it in because the laughing made my dog come into the room and his movement must have spooked my Aunt because I could hear her telling me to tell my dog to leave her alone.

peridotkarla's photo
Tue 01/04/11 06:08 PM
My sign would say no free milk.

peridotkarla's photo
Tue 01/04/11 06:04 PM
So I have been out there trying to drown myself in a sea of eligible guys only to find that it's really a pond and only a couple feet deep. On top of that I am not exactly petite nor am I really fat I am solid and 5'8" in height so any heels over 2 inches mean I am taller than the average guy. So imagine being a guy and this big girl comes over to ask you to dance, that sends most guys running for the hills. Here's my problem I want a tall guy or at least a guy whose arms are bigger than mine, but tall guys seem to like small woman. What is up with that?