Community > Posts By > rodgersa11

rodgersa11's photo
Sun 09/23/18 05:32 AM
That moment after orgasam

rodgersa11's photo
Sat 09/22/18 09:32 AM
Edited by rodgersa11 on Sat 09/22/18 09:35 AM
Just lead to a pandemic of people with “issues”. It’s already bad enough now with antidepressants being handed out like candy to everyone.
And you can be assured they will “find” issues cause if they didn’t there wouldn’t be a job for them.
Friends and family need to step up if someone is obviously disturbed or starting to “loose it” not mandatory testing, as it stands there are not enough professionals in the field to meet demand, straining Those resources further can only lead to more people slipping through the cracks.
That’s my thoughts
Also crazy people don’t often look for jobs where it would be useful to screan for

rodgersa11's photo
Fri 09/21/18 08:44 AM
Look fine, do you doubt it?

rodgersa11's photo
Sat 09/15/18 07:04 PM

Greta Van Fleet is a really great band! drinker
They’re getting a lotta flack because they sound so much like Led Zeppelin... any thoughts about this, anyone?

I think they do, I have friends who are near obsessed with them but I don’t think they bring anything new to the table at all tbh

rodgersa11's photo
Sat 09/15/18 12:05 PM
Buy a fleshlight

rodgersa11's photo
Sat 09/15/18 01:15 AM

Who would purchase the new iPhone!
SSMax approx $1200

This for the more expensive model.
Advertised on a local radio station.

T-Mobile.com/t-mobil coming soon

not going to pay that much for my tracker and spied apon tool

Use android and have a good look around around the net, sure you can stop the nsa from spying on you if they are intent on doing so, but you can sure make it as hard as possible

rodgersa11's photo
Fri 09/14/18 08:06 PM
I dunno, depends if you just call and text it is completely absurd. I wasted $500 on my phone but it’s my only connection to the internet and weather I’m ment to or not I use it to play online poker as well as general browsing, little youtube etc. also as a MP3 player and with Bluetooth it pairs with my stereo so instead of damaging my records tapes and cds it has my music library on it. For the use it gets I don’t think I over paid, wouldn’t pay more though. If I used a phone to the fullest extent of its capabilities, and they can do all sorts of stuff if you really want them to it probably wouldn’t be a too bad investment.
Most ppl I know have a million inch tv that cost a grand or 2 and with how much tv sucks and the lack of originality in movies I think that’s completely ridiculous. Or ppl who buy a 80k car to drive 5 miles to work n back, beats me why anyone can think that’s a good idea.
To each their own

rodgersa11's photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:12 PM
Cause it could work, no reason it’s impossible. I wouldn’t try myself but if the older one is immature or vica verse or you just share heaps of interest why couldn’t it?

rodgersa11's photo
Sat 09/08/18 03:35 PM
At this second? Meshuggah- new millennium cyanide Christ
CD on high rotation? Jonathan Davis- black labyrinth

rodgersa11's photo
Sat 09/08/18 03:30 PM
I don’t cry but dam it’s hard to listen to daddy by korn, hard listening to a grown man cry for like 3 mins
If you don’t know it I wouldn’t suggest looking it up, it’s pretty messed up with a disturbing theme

rodgersa11's photo
Thu 09/06/18 12:00 PM
If you paid with PayPal go the thier site and cancel the transaction if you can. Can’t teally help you much more than that. But as mentioned above, never give anyone money on the internet, I don’t even use my real bank details with reputable sites such as eBay (prepaid credit cards rock)

rodgersa11's photo
Thu 09/06/18 10:26 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. Changed my settings do not getting scam messages now. Now to find a legit profile with someone decent enough to reply :blush:

rodgersa11's photo
Thu 09/06/18 10:23 AM
Download it and then go in to your settings menu to turn off the permissions you don’t want, I think it’s under apps in the settings but can’t quite remember, works in android 7 and up, not certain about older versions. Good to check your other apps permissions while your there too

rodgersa11's photo
Tue 09/04/18 06:02 PM
Thank you both
Yeah mankum2 there are quite a few, if I could upload images I’ll up 1 from this morning that’s pretty obvious, under the user name where most ppl have hi or something this particular user had “Album of my naked photos” it’s not unique to here, it’s a dating site thing, girls get bombarded with d*ck pics, guys get scammers, just how it is, I just had a perticulary large amount yesterday.

rodgersa11's photo
Tue 09/04/18 11:51 AM
Just joined a day or so ago, hoping to find someone interesting in Adelaide. I live near the cbd. Feel free to send me a message, I will get back to you eventually I promise and to all that don’t wish to say hi good luck and happy searching :)

rodgersa11's photo
Thu 08/30/18 10:54 PM
Edited by rodgersa11 on Thu 08/30/18 10:56 PM
Korn - freak on a leash, not even a close contest
Sorry 4?thd double post, slow net, impatient me

rodgersa11's photo
Thu 08/30/18 10:54 PM
Korm - freak on a leash, not even a close contest