Community > Posts By > S4R4H

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:32 PM
hello. thanks for the short intro. I am in Mexico, Chapala, Jalisco. I've been here for 3 years and love it. If you are over here, let me know and i'll try to make life comfortable for you, guide you or whateveer it is you require.

Sweet ^_^ I've never thought of going to Mexico to be honest, but I love the idea of travelling so I'm sure I'll get there one day!!

wales? you don't look that large. lol

Oi! Cheeky xD

Howdy and Welcome flowerforyou

Howdy :P I feel the need to tip my hat when saying that.... I must have watched too many Westerns!! xD

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:26 PM

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:17 PM

welcome to mingle and hope we could be friends if u would add me

Thanks for the welcome :D

i'm sorry, i don't know much about English geography... i do know that wales speaks a different language tho... and yall have a prince or something? lol

Hehe don't worry, I'm crap at geography myself. And yep, we do have our own language (though only about 30% of the population speak it) and Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales.

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:08 PM
Thanks! ^_^

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:06 PM
Aww ^^" Thanks, though would you kill me if I corrected you and mentioned I'm from Wales? :P BTW your avatar is awesome xD

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:03 PM
Hey, thanks for the welcome ;-) And as for Utah, I have no idea, but I know I'm a few thousand miles away, lol xD

S4R4H's photo
Mon 01/03/11 01:05 PM
Hey!! Thought I should probably introduce myself on here rather than waiting around :P Am hoping to get to know some folks in and around Norfolk. I've been studying here for a couple of years (am from Mid-Wales :P) but I still don't know that many people here, hehe ^^"