Community > Posts By > golfpro29

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:57 PM
i know the feeling...its a little rough but you will get through...im doing the same thing with now..just trying to get through it...just move forward and be strong..it will get better..

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:55 PM
you got to make yourself happy.....but at the same time there are some times when they might just need to work a little more...on eachother..and one things is has she told him that...if she hasn't then he might not know whats going on....but it is up to here to leave if she feels she has too..

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:46 PM
i am starting over right now after a seperation...So im just learning how to do this...anybody what to give me some help on what do to..

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:43 PM
Why is it so hard to make another person happy. You do everything you can, and they go find somebody else....really just sucks you know..what makes people do that..

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:57 PM
Ok its simple most good men do not need a bad girl..We want somebody that is willing to fight with us through the good or the bad...for some guys the bad girls are better..for some the good girls...depends on the person. I like a person who is strong and on their on two feet. Just depends on the person...

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:54 PM
Im new here and just wanted to talk to anybody. Im a good guy with a big heart. Not sure if Im looking for anything special but maybe somebody just to talk to. Let me know.....