Community > Posts By > Scorpio_Baby23

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:36 PM
Have you ever heard about we ladies never kiss and tell about our age?? When we reach 30 or so we stay 29 for the rest of our caring lives till we get to about 80 and finally give up that dream of being 29 again, and by that time we just don't care at all, and someone is probably wiping our butts and feeding us some mysterious mush that smells of old gym socks and two week old football pads that haven't been aired out. Am I right ladies??

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:30 PM
All the good girls are on mars with me and I'm holding them hostage till I get chocolates and Jewls.
Lol....

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Thu 11/15/07 01:20 PM
Yea there is someone here I don't want him to find me, I'm sick of having my life screwed up by him and his immature wife. I wish they would just leave me alone and grow-up.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:50 PM
I'm moving......soon.......away from florida ;.; I'm going to miss being here..... ;.; O-well it's for the better, it's also cheaper where I'm moving.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Fri 11/09/07 02:22 PM
Heh Thnx I get alot of I love your tat but what the hell is it?....LMAO!! XD So I have to go into an explanation telling them about the band H.I.M and I have to make them feel like idiots when I have to explain to them that thet are a band from Finland and then they usually go into stupider mode... Which I think is funnier then all get out cause the people who asked about my tatto get this freakin blank stare across there face and it's just hilarious!!!

But yea your right, I haven't found anyone and I'm not lookin for anyone anymore, I'm lettin them come to me. I think if a guy wants to be with me they will have to accept me for the big gigantic dorkish goofball that ish meh!!! ^^

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:18 PM
Why would I lower my standards Lizard? Thats just dumb!! I want to find someone who live up to great expectations and be intelligent, funny, and able to match me for brains!!!

I am going to be myself even if other people don't like it.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:10 AM
Yea well he was overly crazy about me and it was scary cause he accused me of plying him in like 9 states away....and first of all I was not looking for someone that damned far away he was just a psyco!!!

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Sat 11/03/07 06:25 AM
No kiddin....ever since the "crazy one" that I had e-mailin me asing where I was and what I was doing every like 5 mins I haven't had a single person try to e-mail me....but w/e....

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Thu 11/01/07 03:07 PM
Watever!! I am NOT complicated!! Just Miss. Understood!!! ^^
and bouncy ^^ and cute ^^ and bubbly ^^ and....ect....

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:19 PM
Tra la la la la......*skips on thru*

Did Jall mish meh!?
How's everyone been?

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Sat 10/27/07 11:15 AM
6 tats and counting, 5 peircings.
It's not taboo, it's an addiction!!

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:57 PM
Zomg I want his sign!! Lol XD

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Thu 10/25/07 08:30 AM
*poke* Did yall die and forget me? Awww damn.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:37 AM
Yall are nuts!!! Now I know why I keep coming back!! XD

But I finally found a really nice guy, he's not gay, he's not married!!, and he's deffinatly really freakin sweet!

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:09 AM
OMG I found one!!!!!! *does the happy dance*

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:10 AM
*Hands Jess a broom and a baseball bat*
I'm pretty sure u know how to use the latter?
*Jumps in the closet to see who's in there....*

Hey Jess lemme out when I'm done, ok?!

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:47 PM
Ice, You look like a good guy and your profile was kewl^^
I grew up at the YMCA here in Fla. during my summers as a little girl.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:46 PM
Understandable but You have to back to the original post i wrote and note that I said I was looking in Florida. I know there are plenty of good guys in all the other states. I've tried LDR's but none of them have EVER worked out.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:17 PM
*goes to broom closet opens door and peers inside*
Hmmmmm.........
*throws in a t-bone steak*
Y'all can fight over that......
*busts out laffin*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Np By the way I wouldn't touch Ky-Jelly ever again with a stick they ruined my life as a parent.

Scorpio_Baby23's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:22 AM
O-M-G Can't Touch This!! *BOL* XD

As for wednesday.....Mmmmmmmm yeeeeaaaaa did u get that memo?

Whining??? Never heard of it....Maybe I'm the only lady here under 30 who has a spine and independance?? Much Luv to the older ladies who back me up!!!

*walks that way*~~~~~~>

*get in her spaceship....I...must...find....them.....* XD

Previous 1