NICE :thumbsup:

Larsi Sir & Others may give you better hint's

Thanks...!!! appreciated.:blush:

Joy's photo
Tue 04/26/22 08:40 AM
Thanks in advance. Be blessed. :smiley:

Joy's photo
Tue 04/26/22 08:30 AM
thinking...why is it that i got lots of likes but no messages...???:joy::joy::joy:

Joy's photo
Mon 09/03/18 02:36 AM

Hello...just want to know..if I uninstalled this app will it automatically delete my account??Thanks

No. Your profile will remain until you deactivate it. Uninstalling won't delete your account.

Thank you ma'am :blush:

Joy's photo
Sun 09/02/18 11:30 PM
Hello...just want to know..if I uninstalled this app will it automatically delete my account??Thanks

Joy's photo
Sun 09/02/18 08:51 AM

Thank You :) I'm really new to this dating site stuff... not sure where its gonna lead lol

Just don't give out a lot of personal info.

Have fun..

And don't trust it if it looks too good to be true.

I think you can trust if you want.. it's their lost if they lied to you.

Joy's photo
Sat 09/01/18 05:26 PM
in a bath,taking my time,while listening and singing christian songs..so refreshing :smiley::smiley:

Joy's photo
Sat 09/01/18 09:12 AM

Joy's photo
Sat 09/01/18 05:24 AM
Eating cake while listening to good music..date with myself.:blush::blush:

Joy's photo
Fri 08/31/18 06:06 AM
Sunrise or sunset?
That's quite a conundrum.
Every sunrise brings new hope. New opportunity.
Sunset is for celebrating the days accomplishments

Love this :heart_eyes::heart:

Joy's photo
Thu 08/30/18 10:26 PM

Sunset
to have a good sleep..:relieved::relieved::relieved:

hhhhmmm....
that sort of implies that you prefer to sleep,to escape from your day,and just get it over with.

I prefer sunrise,because,that means that I have the whole day ahead of me to look forward to.
shades

I do love sunrise especially when I'm at the beach..:blush:

Joy's photo
Thu 08/30/18 07:47 AM
Is there any way to know my password or a recovery mail.?:persevere:

Joy's photo
Thu 08/30/18 07:42 AM

Edit profile -> General

There's a text box for username that you can edit and save.

Due to recent changes in the format they have changed this feature and now allowing members to correct their profile names when they mess up..

But with this change if you put in your e-mail addy or phone number in this area you could be banned without a warning...

So as stated go to Edit Profile then click on General to the left and down you will see profile name in order to edit your profile name.

https://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile

Site Admin
Kristi

Hi ma'am..Can i ask for help..I can't see the General setting your talking about..I would like to change my username.. thanks in advance.

Joy's photo
Thu 08/30/18 06:13 AM
Sunset
to have a good sleep..:relieved::relieved::relieved:

Joy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 09:40 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm not expecting that there's this kind of thing in online dating.:blush::blush:
By the way let me share my good deed today..:blush:
I saw a blind man trying to cross the road with lots of vehicles passing by and I run to his side to help him cross..:blush: seeing a disabled person that no one's helping them gives me heartache..

Welcome Joy! A very good deed indeed..

Being a disabled person, I appreciate you doing that.. :heart:

Thank you sir.. it's my pleasure to help those in need.:grinning:

Joy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 09:39 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm not expecting that there's this kind of thing in online dating.:blush::blush:
By the way let me share my good deed today..:blush:
I saw a blind man trying to cross the road with lots of vehicles passing by and I run to his side to help him cross..:blush: seeing a disabled person that no one's helping them gives me heartache..

That's was very thoughtful of you Joy. flowerforyou

OT: I gave blood today.

thank you sir..I wanna try to give blood too..:blush:

Joy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 05:09 PM
great messages from someone I don't really know..thanks:grinning::grinning:

Joy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 05:07 PM
It's payday..:grinning::grinning:

Joy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 04:32 PM

Me...? I'm confused about getting married or not..:persevere:

Marriage can be a wonderful experience if you make the right choices and both of you have dedication and commitment to each other.
Its important to note that the dedication and commitment has to be there even when you are not infatuated with each other at any given moment.
You have to be able to love the person despite the things that are them that you don't like.

"I love you despite some of the things you do that I hate about you"

Try to realize that no matter how much you love someone you can't 'make' them love you back. You will always see the world from behind your eyes.
Love is a purely personal feeling. Its not something you can 'give' to another person. How you show them your love for them can allow them to feel love for you but it is their love they are feeling, not yours. Likewise, someone can show their love for you and you may not feel it at all.

Marriage is a bond of dedication and commitment that endures the test of time. Right now, you might believe you could love them forever but will that be true in 5 years, 10 years? Will you have the same commitment to each other if someone better comes along? What if there is a change in your social status, one of you gets sick or hurt, one of you stops talking or starts lying?

People that are prone to confusion are usually full of delusionary ideals. If you want to reduce your confusion, strip away your delusions and understand yourself honestly. The only person you can truly understand is yourself. Once you understand yourself without delusion, the confusion will subside.

May you find the clarity you seek...
waving

Thank you so much.. I'll take time to read this..:blush::blush:

Joy's photo
Wed 08/29/18 11:32 AM
Do you have anybody in mind? If you do and really are confused then I might be inclined to stay single!

I do have someone and I'm afraid that I may hurt him.