Community > Posts By > soulfulkiss

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 11:25 PM
If your on facebook find out more about our page and "like" us...we are working closly with other groups and pages that ARE anti-bulling, and anti-abuse...‎

"The girl you just called fat, goes days without eating to lose weight. That boy that you just called stupid, probably suffers a learning disability. That poor girl that you called ugly, spends hours primping for people like you to accept her. That child you are teasing at school, possibly are also being abused at home and you are de...stroying their self-esteem."

IF YOU ARE AGAINST BULLYING, PLEASE LEAVE A POSITIVE MESSAGE, HERE; AND I WILL POST IT ON OUR FACEBOOK WALL...THX AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 09:58 PM
PLZ BOIS DON'T CONTACT ME ALL AT THE SAME TIME; LOLblushing

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 12:52 PM
Can two tomboys find happiness without driving each other crazy; lolflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/16/11 03:23 PM
just stopin in to say hi, im new to arizona, and 2mingle...waving

no photo
Sun 01/16/11 03:23 PM
just stopin in to say hi, im new to arizona, and 2mingle...waving

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 08:38 PM
Maybe it was'nt the best idea to call myself, SOULFULLKISS since im just looking for friendslaugh
anyway im a tomboi, looking for a tomboi for friendship; but what the heck any women wanting to make a new friend is welcomedwaving

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:04 PM
Edited by soulfulkiss on Sat 01/08/11 12:11 PM
looking for a tomboi buddy that enjoys the simple things, walking, working out, music(soft R&B)...race not important, be laid-back, and easy-going.
don't be shy check my profile and say hiwaving

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 07:10 AM

Hello and welcome again. laugh flowerforyou

hello again, are you having fun on herelaugh

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 07:08 AM

welcome to the :tongue: family and join in the laugh and the :cry: and have a drinker flowerforyou

happy new yeardrinker

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 07:06 AM
hellow ladies!!!:banana:

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 08:44 PM
WOMEN!!!You can be a lesbian or stright WOMEN...LADIES, TOMBOI'S, GAY CHICKS, FEMS, SISTAS, AGGRESSIVE WOMEN, SOFT STUDS, MAMI'S, PAPACITAS; FEMALE, WOMEN-FRIENDS, IN TUCSON, AND WORLDWIDE, WELCOMEflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 10:38 PM
Im lookin for a laid back down to earth Lesbian or stright women for friendship, im in the tucson area...check my profileflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:06 PM
im in the tucson area, and wanted to know if anyone here is into walking or healthy eating...just got into it myself and would love some company or feed boack on this topic...thxflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:01 PM
hey, im in tucson where can i find out more about Zumba...sounds like fun..:banana:

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 07:52 PM
hey hows everyone doing...anyone had good experence on here???:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:06 AM
flowerforyou I am new to the tucson arizona area, and looking for friends, stright women, gay women, no problem...
I'm a homebodie but i allso love the outdoors...nature lover; i don't do bars or clubs, im more comfortable hiking or working out. Would love to meet someone peaceful and easy going...