Community > Posts By > claramj

claramj's photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:29 AM
Just wanting to know if there are any Lesbians on here who are looking for just a friend or two!

Because that's what I want, especially some in the Detroit Michigan area!

claramj's photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:22 AM
waving Well I'm just on here trying to find lesbians or bi women in my area, Michigan, near Detroit area, for just friendship!

I haven't date in over 10 years, so I just want some good gay females to talk to about stuff!

But so far I only found one and she turned out to be playing weird games or something!

I message another woman who also said she wanted friendship, but though she viewed my profile she didn't answer me, so apparently I'm not friendship materiel or something!

claramj's photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:11 AM
I love to talk about TV shows, especially about the ladies in those TV shows and would really love to find some ladies who also like to talk about such things!

I live in Warren Michigan, I am just looking for a few good lesbian friends to talk to, to just casually message each other here and maybe later on Facebook, about whatever, TV shows, stars, women, or just life!

I am especially looking for ones in at least Michigan, because I just cant seem to find any lesbian women in my area to talk to, not in my real life, its really hard!

So I am trying to find some here, which hasn't been easy, since all anyone wants on here is sex or love, and I am not really looking for that right now, I prefer to find a good friend, sure if by some chance it becomes more then fine, but if not that will be just fine too, since that is what I'm asking for here!

Anyway, I like Scifi shows, drama's, crime shows and I really love British and Australian tv and movies too!

My favorite actress is Anna Torv, who was on the show Fringe, and is now on the Netflix show Mindhunter and another one that is on there called Secret City, which she is doing in her home country Australia while still doing Mindhunter here in the states!

I also love shows like Wynonna Earp, Outlander, Van Helsing, Z Nation, The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Supergirl, Legends Of Tomorrow, Jane The Virgin, Supernatural, Criminal Minds just to name a few!

And of course I am still a fan of some old shows like Lost Girl, and the show Fringe that I mentioned earlier!

And I am a Whovian as well, a bit of a Trekkie, and into Star Wars too!

So if you like to talk about TV shows and movies and are a lesbian or even a Bi woman, say something to me!

claramj's photo
Wed 09/12/18 11:48 PM
Edited by claramj on Wed 09/12/18 11:49 PM
But I had been talking this person for a while, and they are still on here, their profile wasn't deleted or anything, so if they thought this person was a scammer then why is their profile still up?

And anyway I would have preferred to still have my messages, no matter what, or at least been told why they were taken away!

claramj's photo
Wed 09/12/18 11:21 PM
I was messaging back and fourth with someone, just an hour ago, and went to say something again and the whole week worth of messages were all gone!

Why would that happen? Is it because the other person did something or what?

I don't think its right that stuff that is in my inbox can suddenly vanish, even if the person I was talking to decided they didn't want to talk to me anymore, I should still be able to have to messages in my inbox for myself!

Its not right for my messages it be deleted or something just because the person I was talking to did something, even if they blocked me from their profile, which this person did not, I still should be able to look at our past messages in MY INBOX, since it is MINE!

claramj's photo
Mon 09/03/18 07:07 PM
Edited by claramj on Mon 09/03/18 07:09 PM
waving Hi my name is Clara, I am a out lesbian, I live in southeast Warren Michigan, and I am looking for lesbians, for friendship!

I haven't been on a date in more then 10 years, so I'm not really looking for a date, sure you never know what might happen, but, I am at the moment just looking for a few women who love women for friendship!

I love to go out to the big state parks here, and walk the trails, especially love Kensington Park in Oakland County, which also has a nice place to pet farm animals!

I really love animals, especially cats!

I used to visit it a lot, but haven't been for awhile, I used to have some friends who I went with, but they moved too far away, so I don't go anymore! So I'm looking for someone who might also like that too!

But, you don't have to do that, we can do other stuff too, I also used to like going to Stilettos, a lesbian club, they have some nice shows there!

Though I am not a big club hopping type, or the bar type either, since I don't really drink, but I'm willing to go sometimes!

I love to binge watch TV shows on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon, and talk about them, also love movies and lots of music, though mostly rock, and older pop, r&b, from the 60's, 70's and 80's! I do like some new music too though!

I am wanting to meet some nice, kindhearted, understanding and supportive types!

No Trump supporters, or bigots or racists, just open minded nice women!

I love scifi, crime, horror, type shows and movies, especially like zombie ones,lol! And any with strong women in them too, I am a bit of a feminist,lol!

I may be 50, but I don't really act like it, I'm still young at heart!

If we become friends, you can count on me to be loyal and be a supportive friend, I am always here for my friends, they are like family to me!

So if interested leave me a message on my profile and I will get back to you as soon as I can! I admit I am not on here all the time, I spend much more time on Facebook, so if we hit it off, maybe we can chat there!

Hope to hear from you soon!smile2

claramj's photo
Mon 09/03/18 06:43 PM
Edited by claramj on Mon 09/03/18 06:45 PM
Hi my name is Clara, and I live in southeast Warren Michigan, I'm a lesbian, and I am just looking for some female's who like women, for friendship!

There doesn't seem to be a lot of ladies just looking for friends, or even just open to friendship on here, so I thought I would say something here and see if I get a reply!

Its been a long time since I dated anyone, so I am just wanting to make some lesbian friends in my area to hang out with, just talking and maybe meet for coffee later!

I love to talk about TV shows, movies and music, I love animals, especially cats, and going to the parks out here, and good food too,lol!

I am looking for women with a good sense of humor, who is nice, understanding, and laid back!

Age doesn't matter to me, I've always been young at heart!

But I don't want any bigots, or racists types, or Trump supporters of course!

I am looking for kindhearted type women only!

If interested leave me a message, and we can chat!

claramj's photo
Wed 08/22/18 07:17 PM
Hi my name is Clara, I am new here and am just looking to make some new lesbian friends in my area!

I live in south east Warren, and I have no friends who live in my area! I had a best friend, but then she moved in with her girlfriend who lives in Zeeland Michigan, which is on the other side of the state, a few years ago, then they got married and the last time I saw them both was at their wedding! I don't drive, and now that the one friends sister moved over where she and her wife live, she won't come over to see me anymore! Because it takes at least 4 hours to get to me, and I guess she doesn't want to travel that far just to see me!

Anyways I am now without a friend at all, and I don't really have any other way to make friends, everyone where I live are straight people, and I would prefer to makes friends with women, who are either lesbian or bisexual at least, they're easier to talk to!

So I am hoping to maybe meet someone here, just as a friend, I mean if something else comes of it then fine, but I am not expecting much, sometimes friends are better than lovers!

I like to go to the big parks and to the zoo, or to the movies, or to just set at home and watch something, doesn't matter!

I will also like going out for dinner or lunches or maybe other places, I'm not really picky!

I love animals, especially cats, though I love dogs too and all animals!

Love kids, but don't have any! Never been married, never been with a man,lol!

I'm a liberal minded person, hate Trump and the republicans, of course, lol!

I like to talk about fun stuff, like what movies you have seen or TV shows, or books and music and other stuff like that!

I believe in a higher power, but not any of the religions at all! I am a science minded person, but also open minded enough to know that we can't know everything about everything,lol!

If interested, just send me a message and I will try and get back to you!

I am socially awkward, and a little shy, but once I get to know you, you won't be able to shut me up,lol!

I am a loyal friend, and if we become close, you will be like family to me!

I live in a house with some family, rent from my older brother and his wife, though I used to live on my own, I lost my place when my landlord died, and his family wanted to sale the house where I rented an apartment from! So I moved in with family!

It works for me, so I'm not alone, but, I still need actual friends to spend time with outside of family! Especially other women!

Well that's all, hope to hear from someone soon! Peace!