Community > Posts By > XxDhaliaxX

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 06:57 PM

That still doesn't tell me how much wood a woodchuck could chuck.

Hey you woodchucks! stopp chuckin my wood!

lol

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 06:52 PM
Best. post. ever.

xD lmao thats priceless

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:33 AM
What stops you from loving someone or being loved by someone? Everyone does it or has it done to them and it's usually unconciously.

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 07:06 PM
bad decisions* lol xD

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 07:03 PM

You make me want to hold and kiss you for a long time

If this was to me, well awwww! Thats sweet lol

But in all honesty i wouldnt deserve that. Not because of self pity or anything, just cause of sad decisions on my part.

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 01:16 PM
Then we have something in common. :]

... Except I don't hump ladies... lol Just into them.

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 01:08 PM
I've been needing to get this off my chest sever since I realized you had somehow made you're way into my heart.

You have to understand, before you met me I was an emotional ****ed up nightmare. I had barely survived hell and was picking up the few peices left of my sanity to try to salvage even a small object remotely resembling a person.

But I had so much anger and bitterness in me from everything I was forced to go through. I hated the world and myself, so I took it out on everyone that dared to let me close to their hearts. I destroyed hearts and emotions just because I could. But then I met you. I warned you about me that night we met. I dunno how you did it but you managed to soften me in just one night, but you insisted that I was a good, sweet girl. Something in me listened to you, because you were right. At one point I was sweet and charming. Then I kissed you and the feeling that you gave me when you kissed back was electric. I'd never experienced that before.

For months while I got closer to you, for some reason I still had those other ****ing girls on the side. For no ****ing reason. I was so stupid! Cause now I see alls I needed was you. When you were in my life, laying next to me or texting me or just looking at me, I was the happiest I've ever been.

But I was just so ****ed up mentally. I didn't trust that you really loved me even though you obviously did, looking back. You were so patient, waititng for me to see that you're intentions were good and nothing like every other abusive destructive relationship I've ever been in.

But then I hurt you. You gave me everything you could, opened yourself up to me, and because I was scared of that vulnerable feeling you gave me, I hurt you.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating you like everyone else has treated me. It was wrong, but please understand it was because I was scared. You made me so god damn nervous cause I've never let anyone in like I let you in. I wish there was a way I could win you back from your new boy, but at the same time I just want you to be happy. I just wish things could go back to the way they were. I wish I could take back every last thing I put you through.

I wish I never met you. Because you've melted my heart into something I could never decribe.

But enough of all the mushy stuff. :]

Time for some coffee. yummmm ;D

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 12:28 PM

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find yourself a better man(or Woman)

Very, very nicely put. :] I really like it.

Same to you!

My goal is to be happier and find me a woman to make me sammiches lol xD

Happy New Years everyone!

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 11:55 AM
Whhhyyyy thankya :D

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 11:47 AM
:]

I use to have an account on here, kinda missed it so I made a new one.

Just can't stay away from you people. :P

Anyyywwaayyys.

Just wanted to reintroduce myself. Names Dhalia :] I likes me some people. Lol Ima lil weird, but who isn't nowadays? It just makes me a fun, irresistable, quirky girl. :]

Don't be shy, say hi! And tell me about yourselves, silly billys! XD