Community > Posts By > hyawattha

no photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:26 PM
sin39...your right! could have been a glich in the profile.I didn't think of that! frown

no photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:06 PM
Not really!noway

no photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:00 PM
ummm...seems like woman are more prone to alter their weight and age, and guys tend to exaggerate in inches?ohwell

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:55 PM
:smile:

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:51 PM
think about it...being dishonest isn't always visable! there are alot of people that date and even marry,and find out years later that they were deceived in some way. i once dated a guy for several months and had no clue he was married,he lied! he finally took me to his home one day and said something very strange to me while entering his home. he said "if a woman happens to come by screaming and hollering and acting crazy just ignore her,it's only my sister" come to find out! he was still married! that was the end of that!PHEW!

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 02:39 PM
THANKS CURIOUS 22

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:45 AM
Actually I had a excellent time! and I think you were right when you said he probally didn't reveal his real height because he thought I wouldn't go out with him. We had another date after that before he moved back east.

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 02:15 AM
this is more than just fabric were talking about! we are talking about female Plumbers Cexplode rack!

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 02:11 AM
I opened my front door and there he stood...eye to eye with me,and I'm only 5'4! matter of fact he was a inch shorter! I stood there like a zombie not knowing what to say! then he asked...
"Is everything OK?" and I replied "everything's just fine" because I didn't want to hurt his feeling! off we went into the night! lollaugh

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:23 AM
I work with termally ill children in a hospitial and sometimes these children come down to the cafe just to get a break from being in their rooms all day! I've seen more than my share of women with g-strings showing in improper places. It's just nasty! I don't want to sit in a chair where someone with no underwear has just got up from...yuck! What I'm saying is...there's a place for everything! be respectful!

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 12:54 AM
and he's alot shorter than what he states in his profile.Would you say something or would you let it slide? WHAT WOULD YOU DO LADIES? IS THE DATE STILL A GO? I find many guys lie about their height as if we are not going to notice it when we meet you in person! duh! 5'3 is not 6'!

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:57 PM
THAT HAS TO BE A TRICK QUESTION...RIGHT? OR IS IT JUST ME! IT'S JUST IGNORANT TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! WHY PICK THOSE TWO RACES? COME ON NOW! WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT ON HERE! OR... I HOPE WE ARE!

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:07 PM
You gotta have a numb-ass in order not to feel the air on your BADONG-KA-DONG! when your g-string is rearing it's head! Come on now! it's all show;sad to say there's alot of folks that thrive on attention and they'll get it any means possible! I personally like my GRANNY PANNIES! LOLdrinker