Community > Posts By > danushkaw

danushkaw's photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:16 PM
Where are you going to travel?

danushkaw's photo
Sat 08/28/21 07:36 PM
I think "Highlander" was a one of good series with a great story. I remember when I was a Kid lot of peoples keep talking about this.

danushkaw's photo
Sat 08/28/21 07:29 PM
Hello Apple, Feel so sorry bout with affecting Delta with your mom. But Also its feel so nice and happy to hear again she is getting well. I pray for your mom and you don't lose hope and keep strong. Good luck!.

danushkaw's photo
Sat 08/28/21 07:24 PM
If talking about myself, I don't use deodorants. I just use perfume. If the person is well clean then its not necessary to use it at all, But yeah its a personal choice. Just sharing whats my view.

danushkaw's photo
Sat 06/12/21 09:01 AM

Hi all, I'm single and have booked a holiday in Tenerife for the middle of Sept 21, anybody fancies a meet-up or date there?

Welcome to Mingle and good luck with your searching!

danushkaw's photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:51 AM

I'm Liza from Philippines. 32 years of age.. a single mom of 3kids never been married. Is there someone still can be attracted to someone like me??
It's little sad few here dont give some respect if they know your single mom.
please be nice... Yes this is a dating App but not all here is just looking for hook up..or fun.. someone is hoping too found their other half if lucky..
just please show some respect. don't ask for nudes photos梁梁梁

Welcome :grin:
Of course there will be someone out there for you , never give up .
having children can sometimes be a no go for some people , but for me personally I wouldn’t even engage with someone that wasn’t accepting of them ( though mine are all grown now ) but someone that cares for you and wants to be with you will not let that deter them.

Correct!

danushkaw's photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:49 AM

I want to have a good friends

Welcome to Mingle and hope you will enjoy and find what you are looking on here.

danushkaw's photo
Tue 06/08/21 07:38 PM

Hi Ladies! After a year I'm stumbling out of my cave! I stayed fit, ate well, slept good...and now I'm ready to date. I haven't started dating yet since my divorce 1 1/2 years ago. I don't do hookups or solicit hookers or even go to strip clubs...not my thing. If you're looking for a down-to-earth handsome and mature man who knows how to have fun...you found him!

Not sure your in the right place for what you looking, But never give up and wish you good luck!

danushkaw's photo
Sun 04/18/21 08:53 PM

why is that most people here are jokers?

Actually not everyone are jokers. There are some true and serious peoples still on here.

danushkaw's photo
Sun 04/18/21 08:47 PM

Being open-mind can lead to have a successful relationship online?

I believe being open mind is very positive to have successful relationship on here.

danushkaw's photo
Tue 04/06/21 04:23 PM
Edited by danushkaw on Tue 04/06/21 04:25 PM

If you want to use your body to sell yourself I guess it's okay.
If you're looking for love, not so much.
In case you want love I'd dump a whole lot of the photos because as it is now it's very much like many/most Philippine women trying to get entry into the US -or Australia- by selling their body.

OMG yes really you are right. Most of them are like that. I am agree with you.

danushkaw's photo
Sun 03/14/21 05:27 PM
Being open-mind can lead to have a successful relationship online?

danushkaw's photo
Sat 02/13/21 07:44 PM
Edited by danushkaw on Sat 02/13/21 07:45 PM
I am from Sri Lanka. Does anyone knows about my country here? so far i found only me on here from my country. What do you thinking about dating with asian guys? I just
want to have a proper view.

danushkaw's photo
Sat 02/13/21 07:39 PM
Correct!

danushkaw's photo
Sat 02/13/21 07:37 PM

So we have what ends it, and that we all have experience with.
But now, what begins a relationship? How do you know you're in one?
And I'm not getting at dating, I mean shifting from dating into a relationship.
How do you know?

Must admit I don't really know as I've been there that I felt we had a relationship when the man felt we weren't.
Quite shocking.

- you talk about it

01. Loyal
02. Honest
03. Open mind
04. trust
05. understand

danushkaw's photo
Thu 02/11/21 06:00 PM
What about the "patience"?

danushkaw's photo
Thu 02/11/21 05:57 PM
Paying for myself is better and no need any expectations at all.

danushkaw's photo
Sat 02/06/21 01:54 AM

Lucky to find a foreign girlfriend here.. :sweat_smile::grin:

You mean, is it not good to have a foreign girlfriend here?

danushkaw's photo
Sat 02/06/21 01:51 AM

If you honest chat me ok

Of course I am honest. Nobody ever have anything if they are not honest.

danushkaw's photo
Fri 02/05/21 05:36 PM

Ugh. Awkward!!

It all depends on how that person thinks? As a woman if I say to a man 'We are just friends." what I am really saying is actually we are never going to have a romantic anything.

But... who knows how she thinks?
I would move on. Life is too short :hugging:

Yeah it should be move on.

Previous 1