Community > Posts By > makioble

makioble's photo
Mon 07/15/13 07:26 PM
If anybody can suggest ideas for my profile I'm all ears. Quite out :P
:banana:

makioble's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:11 AM
Your right many are not interested in a good woman. Unfortunately for you it seems like most guys now are this way. so maybe the next time you meet a guy (admit this or not) don't just look at his outside. i have alot of "single" male friends. All my best friends are single. there either a little overweight or shy or sum thing that you don't like about them. i personally think its because they ARE nice. you girls like those tough guys till a certain age then realize that you can't change a man and look hopelessly for love. love doesn't start right away. i've loved a few girls in my life that i had no attraction to right away but in time there inner beauty came out. so all i can recommend is go out there and find that guy that that you normally wouldn't date and give him a shot(don't be dumb about this). having a little common sense when you meet someone new and not being blinded by new love, and going the extra mile to make that man feel special. trust me, the good guys that are left have spent there whole lives, many times with very few dates, building there lives and dreams around the girl they never get. we are there. you just choose not see us!! go try someone new that you wouldn't have b4. look for the soft hearted guys. not the mean ones and wonder why they beat you. dont look in the bars and then complain they drink. looking back can you not see this?

hope this helps you some. bottom line be a little more open minded and try to remember that the "nice guys" usually don't make 1st moves and if they are not drinking liquid courage from a bottle and may really like you and you will never know or never care to find out cuz you prejudge them. "i want a man that can protect me" We all can carry a gun not just the meat heads and the guys that don't get the girls often appreciate what they have and will actually defend you more if you gave them a chance. Yes there are those that are just straight dorks usually from mental illness that lack the required cash to get professional help. remember every man is created equally. as far as the crazy screen names i do agree. those are the perverts and guys you don't want. most are drunks or druggies that make there hormones explode do to the substance abuse. just step back and look outside the box. stop picking those bad guys and blaming it on all or most on men. its like getting fat on candy and blaming the candy and not yourself for eating it all day..

makioble's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:11 PM
I think its fine nice pics not over doing it with the cleavage like most do. look like a great catch to me good luck

makioble's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:51 PM
Edited by makioble on Thu 06/26/08 07:16 PM
I know im not the best but got any suggestions?