Community > Posts By > DitzyBlond

DitzyBlond's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:09 AM
Let's see...I can buy cigarettes legally in my smokefree state of Illinois...but can only smoke at home. STUPID LAW!!! From what I have learned, it is pretty hard to totally enforce that law, being a bar owner myself. The law enforcement agencies and the health department really do not want to be bothered. No one wants to be the "Smoking Police". I cannot help but wonder how they would legalize pot smoking without firstly taking total control of the industry, (like that is going to happen) and the taxing the s**t out of it, making it only affordable to those that can afford it. The rest will get it from illegal sorces and, geez how would they know if you bought it over the counter or under the table? I don't think that it will ever change, but wouldn't it be grand if it did? I wonder how the countries that legalized it do it? Oh hell, I am sure our government already know how...so there must be big kick backs at every level of enforcement so they keep it the way it is. And ditto to want zanne46 said! Luv Ditzy

DitzyBlond's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:00 AM
Edited by DitzyBlond on Wed 01/16/08 09:05 AM
I am 50. I am a widow. I planned to be in my relationship for a lifetime. Sadly I didn't get to do that. I decided I really needed to fill that void. So, I have jumped into the datingpool. I am not a happy swimmer, atleast after my first dive. I had my first encounter and it was such a shock. The first thing that disappointed me was the man, not a gentleman, but an ill mannered, jerk shows up. I arranged a public setting so to make sure all was safe. The first shock was that the pic he posted must have been taken over 10 years ago and he also gained about 100 pounds.(that was the second shock)
I was totally honest about my profile and I guess I was simple to think that all others were also. I have not posted a pic because I just do not have one at the moment, but I plan to do so. Back to the story. He checked me out though through others to make sure before he made the visit that I would "not be a dog". (Imagine he said that to me before he came to visit) He was impressed with me, I guess, but who cares! It was the longest 3 hours of my life. He had nothing interesting to say. He didn't want to know anything about me. His clothes were like dirty work clothes and his hair was unwashed and uncombed. He didn't make any moves that suggested he was after a roll in bed either. (like that was happening anyway) The part that upset me the most was that during our "date" is that he kept taking his false teeth out of his mouth to cough, like about 50 times!!! I was so freaked out, geez. I do not mind false teeth but, I do not want to see them over and over again, hell not at all if I can help it. Thank goodness he didn't try to kiss me. He had made a long drive and I just could not be rude and say no thanks to any more visits. I should have. He called a few days later to tell me that he thought we were a great match and thatI was great and he really wanted to know me better. He pontificated about how great a guy he was to the point that it made me roll my eyes. He told me that I would look great on his arm. I tried to interject that I didn't think so, but my words fell on deaf ears. I didn't mean to say what I did, it just fell out of my mouth, but I was fed up and told him "So would a 10 pound ham look good on your arm." I hung up.
So all I can say is...life is short...please do not waste each other's time with false info and bad manners. I always try to put my best foot forward and be honest. No unexpected surprises in this package. Please be honest with your info and pics, and for heaven's sake take interest in yourself to present a nice first impression! Luv Ditzy