Community > Posts By > KasualK59

no photo
Sat 10/13/18 06:33 PM
very nice work...I'm into drawing, so I really like your first pic...the digital work is amazing! love

no photo
Sat 10/13/18 06:29 PM
Lauren Daigle "You Say" ... it's about how important we all are, in the overall scheme of things...we each matter...beautiful song :heart:

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 03:27 PM
thank you for your welcome...cheers! :)

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:19 AM
thankU for having a look...take care...big hugs from Canada, eh.. :)

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 08:37 AM
luv for you to check out my profile and let me know what I could add...I tried to be very honest in my profile...thanks for taking the time to check it out...cheers...have a great day :)

no photo
Sat 08/11/18 04:32 PM
thankU for your messages on how to change settings...I found it under 'general' in the profile....thankU, thankU...big hugs! happy ...and 'thankU' for your comments on my intro flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/11/18 03:21 PM
looking to meet a woman for walks, holding hands, hugs, caresses, kisses and possibly more...I have a best friend, but I need someone to hold again...to hug and kiss....is that You...my profile says 'looking for Intimate relationship', but I am not meaning all out Sex! I'm talking about the gentle, loving intimacy I mentioned earlier (is there a way to change that to 'dating'...I can't seem to find where to 'change' that on my profile..and I'm sure, most women will read 'creep', and that's not my intention here...I am a caring person, think of others first...hope you'll take the time to check out my profile, and if you're in Edmonton (I'm on the Southside), perhaps we can meet, and go from there...cheers! take care