Community > Posts By > danni08032006

danni08032006's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:00 AM
heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid i would take over....lol.

danni08032006's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:57 AM
that is one of the most beautiful things i have ever heard. i love it.

danni08032006's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:32 PM

okay..... i mean this.... my last 2 boyfriends did not want to work, i work all the time. i have 3 kids, i do not get child support(working on that still), nor do they help with the kids at all. so i work and spend all my time providing for the kids alone. so i worry about me... and those of mine (kids). does that make sense?

yes, thank you. YOu don't waste your resources on some skanky lazy man!

You take care of you and your own. I am a single mom -work two jobs and go to school.

It is a hard job you are doing but worth it. I am in the homestretch - my daughter is 17, going to college in the fall..and we are very close. She knows what I did for her.

i still have a little ways to go..... mine are 6 years old, 4 years old, and 8 months old.... i work 2 jobs, go to school, and write.... so yeah not much time available. but i will get them raised, that's for sure.

danni08032006's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:17 PM
okay..... i mean this.... my last 2 boyfriends did not want to work, i work all the time. i have 3 kids, i do not get child support(working on that still), nor do they help with the kids at all. so i work and spend all my time providing for the kids alone. so i worry about me... and those of mine (kids). does that make sense?

danni08032006's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:12 PM
i know.... i think everyone should worry about you and yours only.... screw the rest of the world...

just my opinion here.

danni08032006's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:08 PM
i don't know...... i know i work all the time and i have 3 kids as a single mother...... not even their dads help with them or help pay for them, so it's not only women.... there are men like that too.

danni08032006's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:59 PM
sweetie there really aren't alot of people who do look at the "big picture" no matter how many of them say they do.....alot of them aren't. it takes more compromise to do that, and try to stick through everything with someone than it does to just throw it away, and if they can't try to see the big picture now, it isn't something you want anyway.

just my opinion

danni08032006's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:53 PM
i guess the only thing i could say here is try to find someone a little more like you. people with differences that big usually don't work out.....or at least mine didn't.

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:50 AM

Stayin' home because of the snow today. Hope it wasn't the WRONG decision. I'll go in first thing tomorrow morning.

it was the right decision when you made it. Hindsight is always 20-20

I wouldn't have included BTK. Maybe Bundy, or Son Of Sam though, but I still stand by the ripper as being the most famous

i would definately have to agree..... BTK was included cause it wasn't far from me.....lol

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:44 AM

ya mean have I gone out ghost hunting? Ummmmmmmmm, noooooolaugh

you should..... i want to.... just to see what i can see. lol

okay it's a date:wink:

and most famous serial killer would probably be Jack the Ripper

yeah that is what i was thinking.... or zodiac.... or BTK

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:39 AM

ya mean have I gone out ghost hunting? Ummmmmmmmm, noooooolaugh

you should..... i want to.... just to see what i can see. lol

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:38 AM
told you the thoughts are too random. i was watching tv. some forensics show....and it made me ask this. who is the most famous serial killer in history? not neccessarily famous but just name any of them.

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:36 AM

never met onelaugh

have you ever tried to? lol.

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:33 AM
another random thought i just had....anyone believe in ghosts? i mean like actual haunted places. anyone?

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:31 AM
sick=no sleep=baby srill asleep=boredm

i agree..... nothing to do.

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:25 AM
LMAO.......

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:20 AM

The only reason I'm awake is because my allergies have kept me awake all night. I can't hear out of my right ear, and I have snot in my eyeballs >_<

Not exactly random thoughts, but they sound pretty random.

been there. mine is coughing and can't breathe. it's going around here. throat is so sore you can't eat or drink and the doctor's just say it will go away. if you aren't better in 2 weeks come back. after 4 days of no sleep and only getting worse, i just want to go back and if he still won't give me anything i will stab him in the eye with a spork.

Sporks are good. I'm about to stab one in my eye >_<
whats a spork ?

The little spoon fork thingies you get from Kentucky Fried Chicken ^_^

they usually come in plastic.....however you can get them in titanium..... going to order one of those. beware the spork! lol.

TITANIUM SPORKS!!!! They make those? Gotta get me one.

yeah..... found them on some website my ex used to surf. told him i wanted one and he wouldn't let me get one. he said i might try and kill him with it. lol

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:16 AM

The only reason I'm awake is because my allergies have kept me awake all night. I can't hear out of my right ear, and I have snot in my eyeballs >_<

Not exactly random thoughts, but they sound pretty random.

been there. mine is coughing and can't breathe. it's going around here. throat is so sore you can't eat or drink and the doctor's just say it will go away. if you aren't better in 2 weeks come back. after 4 days of no sleep and only getting worse, i just want to go back and if he still won't give me anything i will stab him in the eye with a spork.

Sporks are good. I'm about to stab one in my eye >_<
whats a spork ?

The little spoon fork thingies you get from Kentucky Fried Chicken ^_^

they usually come in plastic.....however you can get them in titanium..... going to order one of those. beware the spork! lol.

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:13 AM

if the world suddenly flipped upside down,which direction would all the ballons go?

don't know, but that is an interesting question.

danni08032006's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:11 AM

lol..... the one i just had was who the hell other than me plays around on a dating site 6 am? so i guess i am not alone in my thinking here.
well this is free site in just trying to meet new friends

i am just so bored and all my friends are sleeping....lol. need something to keep me busy. for if i am not busy, there is no telling how much trouble i could be stirring up and where. lol.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7